Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday, 15 July 2010

Snuggle up~


Hi All~

Can I just give out a quick thank you to all my followers, I really appreciate all the lovely words of encouragement you give me. As a new blogger, its lovely to read the comments left for me. Thank you all.

I am having a few problems on the pc at the mo, hence the lack of postings.
I seem to be back on line today, so have got on quick and posted this latest card.

I liked this sketch by Pixie Cottage and followed the colour combo of anyone for Anya.

I am very busy scrapbooking at the moment, but will be back later (If pc is happy) and will post more work.
See ya. Debbiexx

The Pixie Cottage--Sketch
Anyone for Anya--Black/white and pink
Wild Orchid--Flowers

12 comments:

Fleur said...

Another gorgeous card Debbie, love the dramatic colour combo.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sheila said...

Love the papers - the image is sweet too! Sheila:)X Nearly blown away here today in N London!

Katie said...

Very sweet image, love the easel!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

Denise @ kc242 said...

Debbie, what a cute easel card! Your image is soooo cute. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pixie Cottage.
Denise
Pixie Cottage DT

Lindsey said...

Ah this is a cutie too! xx

Adrina said...

This is such a sweetie.
I love your card.
Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage!!

Cheryl said...

oh this is a super sweet image hun love the coulrs you have used,too many thanks for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hope to see you again soon,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Sharon said...

Sweet card, love this image. Thanks for joining us at Anyone For Anya.
hugs
Sharon x

Julie said...

Nice work with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

Pam said...

What a sweet card. I love the easel card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Pixie Cottage,
~Pam

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie! Such a snuggly image! That's a great take on the sketch too.
Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

cats whiskers said...

What a fab creation love how you have used the flowers thanks for joining us at WOC this time
Hugs Jacqui x