Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday, 12 August 2010

Anya at Christmas~


Hi All~
Another post from me~

I have had a go at Vintage/distressed Christmas Anya....but I don't think it has quite worked.
I like the image, the lamp post, the papers, I like the faux stitching and the distressing, BUT perhaps not all on the same card!!

I have Stamped a Flower Soft Lamp Post that I have had for an age, but only ever used once. Flower soft was never my thing, but I never got rid of this lamp post.

I have used this image of Anya, I like her with her umbrella, I have added some stickles to make it look like rain on the brolly, but don't know if it shows up.
I think the papers used are from Bo Bunny, but cannot be sure, the tiny holly leaf green paper is lovely. I have used a rubber stamp stitching, even though I have used my sewing machine to stitch, I still like these "stitches" stamps.

Another Christmas Card to add to my ever growing stash....come on girls get a head start, it's more fun than I thought!!

Entered into:

Anyone for Anya--Christmas
Sunday Sketch and Stamp--Sketch
Wild Orchid--One for the Girls

Debbiexx

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

What do you mean it hasn't worked!!! This is so lovely. It has worked beautifully and i love everything about it
Linds xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debbie & I agree with Lindsey, It all works together beautifully
Hugz Fleur xXx

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kelly said...

How cute is she standing by the lampost!!Great card Debbie,i have to say i too have the lampost and don`t think i`ve used mine yet either.Love the colours.

Carisa said...

So cute! I asbolutely love the little scene you made & how awesome to dress up this anya that you wouldn't normally think of for Christmas!! i think its' awesome to see images used in different ways. thanks for joining us this week at AFA!

Julie said...

A great card, very creative little scene. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya

Dena said...

She's a cutie! Great card!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Arianne said...

I think it looks great! Love the colors and those two images together.
Thanks for playing along with our challenge at SS&S. Good luck in the draw!

tmcc4 said...

Great job!!! love your take on the sketch...thank you for playing with SS&S!!! good luck
Mandy