Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Happy Birthday Anya~

Hi All~

After a bit of a hectic day I have finally stopped to craft. However I have not got long as hubby and I are half way throught the whole of the "Lord of the Rings" films.
We have been watching for a couple of hours each night and tonight is the third disc of four!! I had forgotten how good they were, it's been a few years since I have watched them.

I have followed the challenge on Anyone for Anya, and their theme is Happy Birthday (hence the title of today's post)!



I wanted to use my favorite colour which is green, and found a challenge that asked for sweetie colours, also a couple who wanted 3 flowers, 2 buttons and a bow!
I have added stickles to make it glittery, two ribbons, and sequin flowers which I have layered up and added a brad. I have used my MS punch in the corner. The matt is a Nestie. Finally stamped image is my GF girl, with the cute Birthday Cake on her head!!
All details of challenges are below:

Anyone for Anya--Birthday

A spoonfull of Sugar--123 Recipe

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Photo Inspiration

Fab n' Funky--123 Recipe

Wild Orchid--Make it Sparkle

Sweet Stamping--Sketch

Debbiexx

16 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great card Debbie! Enjoy your film, I've only seen the first and I remember having no feeling in my backside as we left the cinema!
Thanks for joining us at FnF and Sweet Stampin this week x

Crystal said...

Debbie this is soooooo sweet, love this image!

Sheila said...

Lovely card! Enjoy your film - never seen them - got the books too but not read them yet!! Sheila:)X

Eiglas said...

Very sweet card Hunni!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Hetty said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

gr hetty

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

super cute card! Enjoy the last of the LOTR's flick tonight!

Carrie said...

What a super cute card!!
Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Andria said...

Great card I like Green and Anya so it's perfect in my etyes. Have an award for you on my blog.

Barbara said...

I'm still working my way thru all of them too, have them on sky+, it's just finding time!
Love the card Debbie, great colours.
The Marianne dies are from Crafts U Love, the one I've used is from the 'frame and swirls' set here hang fire though as they usually advertise free shipping over bank holiday weekends.
Barbara

Faye said...

Yup, love it, that multi ribbon looks fantabulous and I love the colours and papers. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin this week. Enjoy the rest of the film, it should only take another seven years or so!! ;)
xxx

Andrea said...

Hey girl! I really like this! :) The colors are cool and I love the buttons. They almost look like clay. Really neat! Hugs and more hugs

Julie said...

Lovely card, I like the bright colour. Thanks for joining the Anyone for Anya Birthday Blog Hop.

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie a gorgeous card, fab image - so sweet
There's a little something over at my blog for you
Hugz Fleur xXx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous adorable card Debbie.
luv
Debby

Val said...

A really pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Valxx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so very gorgeous!
hugs
kim x