Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Tilda Gift Bag~


Hi All~

I know what you're thinking~
'Cos I thought the same.... This is NOT Tilda, but I am afraid it is, but obviously NOT Magnolia Tilda. Lol


They are images from a company called Tilda Papercrafts. I bought these sheets last week on QVC and they are all "Odd" like this one! Well not odd, but a bit "Cookie"~





I think they are huge...these gift bags are about 8" high and they almost fill the space, give or take an inch. Don't know if I am going to be able to make any cards with them, but I am really happy about how they look on a gift bag.
There are some Wedding images, a greenhouse, a scarecrow and these funky ladies, so plenty more bags coming I think.
I am making things like mad at the moment as I have two craft stalls booked in November and don't want to turn up with nothing to offer the public!!

I have used one of my "lunch" bags from the discount store (these are fantastic, I am going to use them at Christmas to put all my small gifts in. The price of them is amazing, they are only 89p for 10, the bargain of the Century if you ask me).
The ribbon is from my stash, the flowers are cut from the Tilda sheets, and I have added sequin flowers and a button from my stash. The papers are K&Co. Punches are Martha Stewarts flowers, border and corner.




I have found a couple of challenges to enter into so here they are:

Charistma Cardz--Sketch
Wild Orchid--Ribbons and Bows
TotallyPapercrafts--Birthday
Tuesday Morning Sketchers--Flowers
Oldie but Goodie--Pink and Girly
A Spoonfull of Sugar--Anything goes
Allsorts--3 Punches

Debbiexx

23 comments:

Fleur said...

A gorgeous bag Debbie, I think she's quite sweet. Hope you ok.
Thanks for joining our 2nd challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Fantastic idea Debbie, I love it and the image is fantastic. must get some of these bags for xmas, they are brill!!
Take care and my card turned up today, it was beautiful and so were the images, thanks hun and have a great evening, hugs Vicky xx

Melissa Craig said...

Very cute! I love the button in the center. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

patriziawithaz said...

Love this idea Debbie x I bought some of these bags ages ago and they are still there unused - now you have made me think about them again !! TFS x

Crystal said...

Super CUTE Debbie, what a fun project!

Mrs A. said...

I know this Tilda range and she is big very big. Looks fab on your bag. Have fun with her.

Francesca said...

What A fab creation,
thanks for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lindsey said...

Brilliant Debbie! My hasn't Tilda grown. She must be eating her greens! Great find, perfect for these bags
Linds x

Angela said...

I like your vintage-type flower and the pretty gift bag! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous bag :-) this is Tilda's Aunt Tilda,, who little Tilda was named after lol fabulous image and the papers and fancy border are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Cupcake said...

I love this cookie Tilda and you've done a great job with her. Thanks also for playing at Charisma, xx

Mandy said...

hey hun, your bag is gorgeous, blimey big Tilda is a biggie lol. When I saw the piccy I though poor Debbie has got confused as that's no Tilda lol
hugs Mandy xx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is fabulous Debbie! I am going to have to get me some of these bags!
Thank you for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie.
Clare x

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in lovely colours, beautiful design and details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena K

Mel X said...

Lovely creation, super image.

Thanks for joining us this week on Totally Papercrafts and good luck.

Mel X

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is utterly gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Mummylade said...

what a fabulous bag! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

Jacki Randolph said...

Super cute Debbie, Thanks for joining us in our Home Made flower challenge at TMS.

Suzie Q said...

Wow!!!
thats one tall mama but don't it look great on the bag x
it is fandabidozie
hugs
Suzie qx

Theresa said...

What a great gift bag!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Theresa

liza said...

a fantastic bag,perfect for a gift to be in,thankyou for joining us on Oldie But a goodie
love n hugs
liza
xox

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]oSFlUDDEPePHSP[/url] - EyjoUDuwjiNyGEu - http://hhmgziigpu.com