Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Christmas Fairy~


Hiya All~

Glad to say I am feeling much better today, although getting up and seeing "FROST" was a bit strange....FROST in October?? Oh well, we could be in for a bit of a cold winter. At least I know what I am buying when I go shopping to Glasgow in November.....NO not more crafting goodies (although I probably will be buying some things!!)
No...A BIG JUMPER!!





I started this card at tea-time today and finished it after watching the Apprentice (Agreed with Alan Sugar this week)
Anyway tonight's image is a New Penny Black stamp I got for a steal in Port Sunlight, she was about £3.75, wood backed ad lovely deep red rubber, lovely stamp.
The papers are GCD Rose Coloured Glasses, I have used two Nesties in oval and scalloped oval and the flower is made using the NS Poinsettia flower punch. I finished it with a Christmas sentiment and a few Hobbyhouse pearls.

Entered:

Die Cut Christmas Ch--Humorous Christmas
ABC Christmas Ch--V-Vertical Sketch
Flutterby Wednesday--Wings
Passion For Pro-Markers--Pink & White Christmas
Wild Orchid--Pastel Colours

Debbiexx

19 comments:

Jodi said...

She is adorable and I love all the pinks you used!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Elisabeth said...

What an adorable card. Just so sweet. The oval in the middle with the background rectangles looks perfect.

Samantha said...

Cute card Debbie! love the image really sweet, Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas challenge, look forward to seeing sketch 2..... dunno where MR linky went but he's back now! thehehe! naughty boy he is! :0)
Samantha :0)

Lindsey said...

Goreous! Love the clean lines and the cute image. Those papers are beautiful too x

Nicola said...

Ooh she´s gorgeous Debbie, what a snip. Love your papers, layout and colour combo.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Evgenia said...

I love this card and the image is so cute!
thank you for playing with us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Hugs from russia)

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, I love your snowflake, great colour combo too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbie, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sue C said...

Fab card Debbie, the image is great. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Danni said...

What a fun image! Great card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Whisper said...

Oh gorgeous colours and papers - i too have this stamp and she is such a sweetie, Luv Sam x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Debbie,
What a gorgeous card. Love the image & all the fabulous sparkle. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

TG said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Julie said...

Hi Debbie - gorgeous card - she looks perfectly pretty in pink!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Anja's KortKreasjoner said...

Such a fab pink christmas card. Thank you for joining us t PfP this week, and good luck.
Hugs, Anja

Annie said...

thank you for making a beautiful card for our challenge on the ABC Christmas blog.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

I don't even understand how I finished up right here, however I thought this publish was good. I do not recognize who you might be but definitely you're going to a famous blogger for those who aren't already. Cheers!

my blog; very nice web site

Anonymous said...

I don't even understand how I finished up right here, however I thought this publish was good. I do not recognize who you might be but definitely you're going
to a famous blogger for those who aren't already. Cheers!

Visit my web page very nice web site
My web page: bad credit cash loan