Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday, 7 October 2010

Tilda goes Shopping....And so am I~




Hi All~

I cannot wait until Saturday morning, I am, off to the Stamp fair at Port Sunlight with a load of "Crafty" girls. We have a great time, coach picks us up at 7.30 and we get to PS by about 10.15...It is a really good show with lots of wonderful crafty items. We set back at 4.15, so have a very busy day doing just what I love....SHOPPING!!




I wanted to use this lovely Shopping Tilda (very appropriate) as I have had her a few weeks and only used her once, she is so cute with her little handbags.
I have chosen some K&Co papers I have had for ages, but when I found the challenge at Colour Create with pink, green and cream, I knew this paper would be perfect.
I have handmade the flower, it's cut out of the leftover paper, added stickles and a NS leaf punch. Some hobbyhouse pearls in green were used at the corners of the image. Tilda is coloured with Pro-Markers.

Entered into:

Colour Create--Pink green and cream
Cute Card Thurs--Make your own embelishments
I love Pro-Markers--Think Pink
Wild Orchid--Sitch it up
Bunny Zoe--Sketch
Debbiexx

14 comments:

chris said...

Hi Debbie your card is very fiting for the occasion, lucky you, it sounds like a long drive , but when you are with crafty friends time moves so quick. have a great time.
you card is fabulous a always, hugs chris xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

This is a gorgeous card - I love this Tilda she looks fab with her bags. Love your DPS and your colours. Have a great time on Saturday. Sarahx

Lindsey said...

Love this image Debbie, very appropriate! Great colour combo and sketch too! Have a great time at the stamp fair you lucky thing!
Linds x

Tine said...

Hi Debbie. Fab card for our Think Pink theme. Your Tilda is great girly image - enjoying her shopping, as every girl should! LOL. Thanks for playing along with us this week at I Promarkers.
Tine :)

kelly said...

Gorgeous Debbie.Love the colours and she is cute.Wish i could come sounds great fun.Have lots of fun and buy loads.But you`ve got to take a photo of it cause i`m just dead nosey!!!

Liz, said...

Fab card, have a great days shopping, I'm sooo jealous.

Liz x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!

If you spot me on Saturday at the show, please say hello! I'll have my HSNW badge on and will be around most of the day.

Helen x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Wow Debbie this is stunning hun!, love the cute tilda and your flower is simply gorgeous.
How lucky are you going fab craft shopping!, just spend lots of money and I must see all your gorgeous new stash!
Hugs Vicky xx

Danni said...

Very pretty card! Have fun!

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Debbie, love the colours you've chosen and the flower is perfect.

It's so not fair!! You're going shopping - again - and I'm not allowed boo hoo :(
Hope you have a fabby day out, it's always nicer to go with your crafty buddies.Hopeyou manage to find some super new things to buy.
Have fun!
Love Elaine xx

Fiona said...

Very impressed by the stitching on your lovely card Debbie. (I am rubbish at it-can never go in a straight line!)
Hope you find loads of new stuff to add to your stash at the w/e.

Suzie Q said...

Hi Debbie,
I am sooooooooooooooo jealous i hope you have a wonderful day and want to see a pic of all that stash!!!
a fantastic card and what a great tilda!
hugs
Suzie qx

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, really like the flowers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Mina said...

I hope you had a fantastic time at the fair Debbie...stunning card I love the touch of glitter and your beautifully coloured Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly and Colour Creat challenges
Mina xxx