Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Friday, 19 November 2010

Anyone for Christmas Pudding?


Good evening all~

Full on Christmas Mode for me!!
I am crafting mad. Hubby is out, so it`s in the craft room all night~ Great stuff!

I am going to Zumba dance in the morning. Some of you will know I hurt my leg a few weeks ago at Zumba and so I had to stop going for 6 weeks. It`s amazing to think it has been just over 6 weeks, so on Wednesday I started back. I am glad to report all went well and I cannot wait to get back tomorrow. I am a bit stiff and soar from all the bum wiggling (sorry too much information!!), but other than that, I am so glad to be going back.

Onto this evenings card. I have used a long forgotten stamp for this one. It is by Personal Impressions, think it may be called "Elf`s Christmas". I only used it a few times last year, thought it was a little bit childish, but decided to use it anyway.
I do laugh at the way the little Elf is sitting on the top of the huge Christmas Pudding....Mind you I am not a lover of such pudds, I am more a roulade, Meringue girl myself.
Paper's are Basic Gray Eskimo Kisses, I have also used the cuttlebug snowflake folder to emboss the border piece and large snowflake. The image is again coloured with my favorite pro-markers.

At 2 o`clock today the postman brought me a lovely parcel from QVC and inside was a new MS punch around the page, so I have use it on this card, it`s called "Dots" and is really nice, very different to the usual ornate types, very deco, only used the corner one on this card, but think it will be fantastic for my scrapbooking and my calender making.


Entered this card into:

Crafts 4 Eternity--Sketch, Blue and Silver
Anything Goes--Let it Snow
Critter Ch--Texture
Fab n` Funky--Forgotten Stash
Fussy and Fancy--Christmas (no red or green)
Sarah Hurley ch--Embossing
Totally Papercrafts--Snow and Snowflakes
Wild Orchid--Blue Christmas
Oldie But Goodie--Glitter

Catch up with you all later. Debbiexx

25 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie this fab, love all the sparkly touches.
This could also be entered over at Oldie but a Goodie ~ Annie wants to see glitter!
Have a fab weekend

Hugz Fleur xXx

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, what a cute little image. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Liz, said...

ooh, I'll have some pud! Fab card and that new punch is brill.

Liz x

Fiona said...

fab card Debbie...I am in Christmas mode too...most of the challenges seem to be Christmas. I am glad you are back to your bum wiggling...we got a new routine on Wednesday, OMG..it was sooo fast...i defo need a sports bra or I am going to have 2 black eyes...a tena lady might not go a miss either!!

Fi
x

Lisa Jane said...

Cute little elf- fab embossing
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley and Oldie but a goodie
Lisa ;)

dolcreations said...

I think this card is so cute! You gave lots of little details which are so fantastic! LOVE the new corner punch! Don't you just love when the postman comes with supplies to play with!

Fleur said...

Only Me ~ again
Thanks for joining the challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

Elisabeth said...

Love how you just punched the corners. Looks great!!!!

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Fab card Debbie. Love the look of your new punch!
I'm glad to hear you are back at Zumba even if it is making you sore!
Have a great weekend.
Clare x
p.s. Thank you for joining our "glitter" challenge at Oldie but a Goodie.

Kim said...

Such a fabulous holiday card hun! Love what you have done with our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

sue said...

a really cute card, thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Kathryn said...

lovely fun card and great colours! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, K x

Michele Spera said...

lovely card! Thank you for joining us at C4E this week
Michele

Cor* said...

Glad you are feeling better to tackle more Zumba. I hear it is all the rage!!! Your card is KA-YOOT!! Thanks so much for stepping outside the box with your Christmas Creation WITHOUT Red & Green at Fussy & Fancy this time round ! LOVE IT!

Lindsey said...

This is a beauty too! I love the papers and the layout and the image is really sweet
Linds x

shell said...

Fab card Debbie, glad to hear your leg is better, thanks for joining us this week at Sarah Hurley Challenges.
Shell xx

andrea said...

Sweet image and lovely detail thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Tammy Miller said...

Your card so cute! I love the how it sparkles. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for our embossing challenge. Hope to see you back. Tammy

Melly said...

aww what a fab card!
The image is super cute!
Thanks for joining the embossing fun over on Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog
Hugs Melly xxx

marsha said...

Too cute! Thanks for joining us for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge and we hope you will come back and play again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
CSCB-DT

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope you join us again next time.
Sharon xx

Colleen said...

Very pretty - great papers too! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

The Team said...

Wonderful card, Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

michele said...

Fabulous card thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx

Sarah Hurley said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges!

Sarah x