Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday, 7 December 2010

3 of a kind~




Hi All~

What on earth is going on with this weather? When I got up this morning I thought someone had transported me to Russia!! Brrrrrr.

I have made a batch of cards today, Christmas of course, made with this lovely vintage Father Christmas image..(unfortunately I have no idea the make of stamp, I have had him sometime now).

I have used my cuttlebug to emboss the white matted layers (love this technique) I like the pure white with the black mirri board think it's very clean and simple...Perfect when you want to make lots of card quickly. These three cards took me 40 minutes from start to finish.
In between crafting I am watching my son build the most fantastic snowman in the garden, his college is closed (he's a happy bunny!) and he's decided he does not need to study...he needs to build a snowman instead....don't blame him either!!
Thought you might like to see the photo he took, good isn't it?

Cards entered into:

Cards for men--Christmas
A Spoonfull of Sugar--Christmas Card
Crafts 4 Eternity--Sketch and Vintage
Die Cut Dream Ch--3 of a Kind
PaperPlay--Mono
Saturday ch--Christmas
The Cuttlebug Spot--Embossing at Christmas
Wild Orchid--Old Fashioned Christmas
Stamp Something--Christmas Colours
Papertake--No Red or Green

Debbiexx

19 comments:

Crystal said...

These are FABULOUS Debbie, I sooo love that Santa!!!!! Great snowman too...woot!

Clare *Littlebear* said...

That must be the biggest snowman I have ever seen - I'm very impressed!
Your card is so elegant - really, really beautiful.
Clare x

chris said...

Hi Debbie, fantastic cards, they are beautiful.
the snowman is amazing,I thought of the blues brothers when I saw it, so maybe he needs to make another one!!
hugs chris xx

patriziawithaz said...

Beautiful cards Debbie - I love the image xxx I just can't think who it reminds me of but it will probably come back to me in about 18 days time !! ( I think the freezing temperatures are getting to me Debbie lol) x

pinky said...

Wow Debbie you rocked our challenge this week. This is one stunningly gorgeous card! Love your son's snowman, its looks enormous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Donna said...

Beautiful cards! I have the same stamp and I bought him at Hobby Lobby but now sure of the brand either. Thanks for playing along with the Cuttlebug Spot.

Céline et Nathalie said...

fab card! soo chic, clean and simple but good effect!
thanks for playing at paperplay challenge
hugs
céline

seamom said...

Wonderful card! I will be crafting my own version to send after seeing your card. Love it!

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at DCD with these super cards, great layout too, hugs Liz xx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hiya Hun!
Wow fab cards sweetie and love the image too. Wow what a fantastic snowman!, I bet your son loved making it (boys never grow up lol!).Hope you well, all our snow is finally going (thank god), but I think there is more to come grrrrr.
Big hugs Vicky xx

having a {me} day said...

WOW! You've been busy!! Love that gorgeous Santa image and how you've set it against the white. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeleyxx

craftykitten said...

Fabulous cards. I have this stamp and have never thought of black and white - stunning! Thanks for joining in with our Seeing Triple challenge at DCD this week.
Hugs
Dawn x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Julia Moss said...

I also love CAS cards....there is something very elegant about it and you've done a fabulous job. Thanks for playing along this week at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Marja Sch said...

Wow what a gorgeous christmas card. Lovely image and fabulous details. Thanks for joining in with no reds or greens at Paper Take Weekly. Hugs Marja

elsi67 said...

Lovely christmascards. Thanks for playing with us a WOC ♥

michele said...

fabulous card and snowman! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

Mandy said...

Beautiful cards...Love the santa image and the black and white colour theme with the embossing looks so chic...Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men...
Mandy xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Thats one BIG snowman!!! Interesting black and white for Christmas, it looks elegant. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men Blog hop. I hope you enjoyed yourself. Good luck on the challenge and all the wonderful prizes.