Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday, 5 February 2011

Love Is All Around~


Hi All~

I have posted the Valentine Card I made last week, not really sure if it's my favorite Valentine card....I usually go for cute, but I decided to go for hearts. I am not sure if hubby will get this one yet, or if I will decided to make a cute card after all.




I have used a Heptagon Nesti shape, cuttlebug embossing folders for the lovehearts and Swiss dots. The gorgeous red paper I think is Bo-Bunny but not sure.

I have had a nice day today. Did some ironing (which I don't mind doing) and picked my son up from town after he had a tattoo done....Oh heck, was a bit worried about this, but he is over 18 and has designed himself the Celtic look he had done, and actually it is really nice.

I am entering tonight's card into the following challenges:

Allsorts--Love Love Love
Crazy 4 Challenges--Love
Crafty Calender--Love
Crafty Creations--Love and Red
CES--Red and Romance
Polka Doodles--Hearts
Raise the Bar--Hearts
Saturday Ch--Valentines
Scrapbook Sisters--Red Red Red
Try it on Tue--Love
Wild Orchid--Love


Wow, it's all LOVE LOVE LOVE going on, It must be nearly Valentines Day!!!

Debbiexx

15 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie, I love this card, love all the fab embossing. I made Darren's card for valentines, but the neighbour bought it off me for her husband! I'll just have to show Darren when I post it on here LOL
Hugz Fleur xXx

Fiona said...

Great card Debbie, love the embossing especially that lovehearts folder which I've not seen before. How many Valentines challenges?????

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous! I love those DP just lush!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Claire x said...

Well this is just stunning and I love to see cards with no cuteness on them. I really like the layout and the papers and the organza ribbon sets it off perfectly. Definitely one for your hubby. Hugs, Claire x

Curlybear said...

Wow Beautiful card, and fabulous design and layout,

thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 120 Valentines

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Saskia said...

Beautiful card! Lovely to see your work at Polkadoodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Saskia :)

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous Debbie! Love the red hearts and embossing! I'm sure hubby will love this!
Ironing and tatoos.......eeeek i'm not sure which i would prefer myself!
Linds x

Donna said...

Hi Debbie, gorgeous card hun - will qualify for CYDA this fortnight too! Thanks for visiting my blog - the foliage dies can be found at Joanna Sheen Website.
Hugs, Donna x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Debbie - love the embossing and the ribbon is just the perfect finishing touch!
Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So pretty!

Thanks for joining our "Valentine" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Jenni said...

Beautiful card Debbie, the embossing is great and I love the patterned paper too. Thanks so much for joining in with the Crafty Calendar challenge this month.
Jenni x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in my Red Red Rose challenge at Crafty Creations! Really lovely! Cheers Claire x

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card Debbie.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Ashley Lydia said...

So pretty, Im loving all your details, glad you could join us over at Polkadoodles.
Ashley

Sheena said...

A great easel card! Thanks for joining us at CES this week! Sheena xx