Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Friday, 4 March 2011

Pretty in Pink with hAngler~

Hi Girls~

I finished all my Engagement cards last night (boy am I tired, made 75 in four days!)
BUT you know what that means?.....DON'T call at mine for coffee, as I have done NO housework all week!!

SO! Today I have Ironing, cleaning, washing, car cleaning, hoovering, cooking......AND Zumba!!! No I don't have a twin, just me! Oh and a very understanding Hubby, Son and Daughter!





At 10pm last night I had to have a play with my new hAngler Stanglar stamps, I have had them for two days and not stamped them up....It was killing me!
So here it is. I am not 100% happy with it. Just a bit too "Pink" I think... I love the image and was quite surprised when they arrived that they were so large, I don't know what I was expecting, but this card is 6x6 and look at the size of her on it!!
I love this Magnolia Doo Hickey Die Cut Tag, last year I tried for months to get it and had given up waiting when there it was hanging up on a stall at the Harrogate Craft Show (oh that reminds me, I go again in 15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ahhhhh ooooo).




DP's are Bo Bunny (I think) and I have matted with co-ordintions cardstock. Ribbons are from my stash, flowers are from a local craft shop, leaf is NS and the image is coloured with my pro-markers.
This hAngler set came with a boy and another girl with a rose + two tags and two sentiments, so please be prepared for a couple more hAngler cards soon!!





Eterning into:

Alphabet Ch--Ribbons
A Spoonfull of Sugar--Add A Tag
Craft Your Passion--Girly Girl
Delicious Doodles--Anything goes
Just Magnolia--Anything goes
Passion for Pro-Markers--Girly
Friday Sketchers--Sketch
The Creative Cottage--Tag it
Tuesday Throwdown--Tag it
Wild Orchid--Anything Goes

Debbiexx

20 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours and details.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Oh I love this cutie Debbie! gorgeous image and coloured beautifully ~ and fab wee tag too :o)

I bet you are soooo tired after doing all those cards! ~ so I hope you enjoyed your Zumba!

hugs Vicky xx

Lindsey said...

Hi Debbie!
What a gorgeous card, love the image and the flowers and the tag looks brilliant!
Hope things are good with you
Linds x

Fleur said...

Oh Debbie, I'm speechless it is absolutly stunning. W O W !!!!
Hugz Fleur xXx

chris said...

Hi Debbie, as my mate Fleur says above and more, its very special. hugs chris xx
keep having trouble getting on to your blog it doesn't seem to want to load.

Sammibug said...

What an adorable little Hanglar girl! Thanks for sharing with us in our Girly Girl challenge at Craft Your Passion.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbie, what a gorgeously girly card! I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great choice of papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Gro said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at PfP.
Hugs :o)

Angel said...

Hi There.

Awwww very cute card.

Thanks for joining us at AC,

Huggies Angel

mckinkle said...

What a busy time youve had of it this weekend?! Have to say I liked the bit about having not had time for the dreaded housework although of course, I know you're extra busy today now!!

Beautiful card! I love the soft tones of the warm pink and the papers are stunning. Love the tag, its really subtle.

Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Delicious Doodles.

Keryn :)

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card.
luv
Debby

oheidia said...

Hi Debbie! I love the image and your card is fab! Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

Teri said...

Such a cute card hun!
Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Very cute card - love the sentiment x
Thanks for joining in with our "tag you're it" challenge at the creative cottage challenge blog x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Rach said...

a gorgeous card,
thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachx

Tab said...

Your card is gorgeous, hun! Love the sweet image :o)...so glad you got a set and no probs for the heads up :o)
Hugs Tab xxx

Vixykins said...

Thank You for joining in with our Sugar Rush challenge at Passion for Promarkers with your lovely design x

Helen Ann said...

i love the colours and the layout

thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog - hope to see you at our next challenge

Hel xox

Ildiko said...

Brill card, thanks playing along with DD this week, hope to see you again
hugs
Ildiko

Anonymous said...

Good article. I'm experiencing a few of these issues as well..

my weblog :: merchant cash advance leads