Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday, 20 June 2011

Me and My Friends~

Hello Girls,
Thank you for all your Well Wishes for my Nana, she is holding her own and not any worse, so fingers crossed she will be ok, she is a tough old bird alright!

I have hurt my shoulder, so may be out of action until it is better. I had to have today off work, but hope I will be well enough to go back Wednesday, I will try to rest it today and tomorrow. Mind you with Wimbledon starting today (and I love the Tennis, especially Raffa!) I can just sit and rest my arm watching it! Bliss!!

Today's card was not made today, I started this three nights ago and just finished it off Saturday evening, it was all ready to post today. I have used one of my New LOTV Girly stamps....Oh I do like this little girl and she has a little cat and dog under each arm, just so sweet, I hope you like her.



My card is rather bright and girly, but hey why not! It is Summer after all, and actually the sun is shining outside today so great stuff.
My bright flower papers are the pack that Craftwork Cards sent to me called Sweet Meadow, thank you Craftwork, they are lovely. The flowers are also cut out of another sheet of the paper from the pack, I have just sparkled them up with a touch of stardust stickles.
I have coloured the image with Pro-Markers and the border punch is one of my favorite MS flower punches.

Entering into:

LOTV--Bring on the Music(You gotta Friend in Me)
C.R.A.F.T Ch--Stitching (On my card faux!)
Charisma Cardz Ch--Pink & Green
Cupcake--Sketch
Totally Papercrafts--Die Cuts & Punches
Wild Orchid--Shabby and Friendship

Debbiexx

12 comments:

Crafty_Fairie said...

Thanks for sharing this pretty card with us at CRAFT.

Kerry

Helen said...

Beautiful - I bought that paper pack at the weekend and it's gorgeous.

Hope you're feeling better soon - enjoy the tennis!

Helen x

Claire x said...

Sorry to hear about your shoulder hun, I hope it improves very soon for you! This is such a pretty card and I love the colours and such a sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

Gemma said...

a lovely creation! Thanks for joining in our Pink & Green challenge at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

Fiona said...

Lush papers Debbie, love what you've done with the flowers.

Sheila said...

Sorry missed your post re your Nan so praying she is well! Your shoulder too!! Beautiful cards Debbie - I been awol - seem to have lost mojo somewhere so may take a couple of weeks off - will have a think about it, Sheila:)X

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie, pleased to hear your Nan isn't any worse. Gorgeous card, the image is beautiful ~ Not got any of the new LOTV yet. Have just treated myself to a Distrezz it all, oh and some whimsy stamps, oh and a little die LOL
HUGZ Fleur xxx

Anonymous said...

A beautiful creation i lovely colours! Great image and georgeous details! Thanks for joining our musical challenge at LOTV this time – hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs, Lena K

Anonymous said...

A beautiful creation i lovely colours! Great image and georgeous details! Thanks for joining our musical challenge at LOTV this time – hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs, Lena K

Bev said...

So pretty! Love the flower and papers. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

Dena said...

Love your sweet card! The image is tooooo cute!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!
Hugs, Dena

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Your card is absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at WOC! Unfortunately in order to qualify for the drawing you are only allowed to combine the entry with two other challenges. We would sure hate for you to miss out on any opportunities to win the prize so welcome back in our new challenge! :)

Sincerly Malin