Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 16 October 2010

Just Because~

Hiya~

Have not done much all day today, still recovering from my awful cold and my soar leg has unfortunately taken a bit of a turn for the worst when I came down the stairs too quickly this morning.
Hubby gave it a rub for me and then said "Look at that black bruise across your leg". I did not even know it was there.

It is not as bad now as earlier, but just goes to show that it will take a bit longer than I thought to heal.
Looks like I am not going to get back to Zumba for a few weeks yet!

Tonight I have chosen a Tilda that I have not inked up before, but so glad I did, she is so sweet, love the little school look she's got going on, did not know she was carrying a chalk board before I stamped her, not sure what I thought it was. When you buy a Magnolia stamp they are so annoying as you just cannot tell what they look like unless the store has stamped it for you to see.



Anyway I have used some girly pink colours, these papers are so nice (although a bit hard to see) and they are from G.C.D Rose colored Glass collection, they are all different shades of pink.
Tilda is coloured with copic's and I have used my Cuttlebug folder that's like the kids sweets you can buy called "Love Hearts". I have inked over the top with Walnut stain. I have used my gorgeous Magnolia Tag, I just love this tag, the ribbon is from my stash. All finished off with Hobbyhouse Pearls, Tim Holtz inks and Stickles.

Entered into:

Sweet Stop--Sketch and Sparkle
Allsorts-Pick 3 in a row (Punch, Tag and Ribbon)
Sweet Stamping--Ribbons
Totally Gorgeous--Pink
Anything Goes--Ribbons
Dutch Dare Challenge--Use a Tag

Debbiexx

14 comments:

Elaine said...

Blimey Debbie, you have been busy!
Very sweet Tilda, and I love all the pinks.

Vicky is very naughty making us girlies buy even more punches ha! I had bought the larger one at Harrogate, and after seeing Vicky using the smaller one I just had to buy it too. I love how deep the embossing is on them.

Great Father Christmas too, love mainly white cards, they always look so classy.

Hope your cold starts to improve, looking around blogland it seems that colds are abundant. Hope your leg improves too.
OMG I can't believe you're nearly 50! I hope you will be well and truly spoiled for this special occasion.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Love Elaine xx

Dorcas said...

Lovely job, Debbie! I love how you fitted the tag in here and the composition is perfect! Thanks for joining our challenge over at DDCC!

Dorcas said...

Hang on a minute...nearly 50??!! Shut up!There's no way! Well well, there's hope then. lol

Mary J said...

Debbie, what a very sweet card! That Tilda is wonderful!

I hope you feel better soon, sounds like you are having an awful time :(

Thx for joining us at TG - hope to see your inspiration at our next challenge!

Fiona said...

Such a pretty card and I agree with you about Magnolia packaging.

CraftyC said...

beautiful card Debbie, Tilda looks lovely. Thanks for taking part in this weeks Sweet Stampin Challenge
Clairex

Mummylade said...

this is a wonderful project. Thank you so much for joining the bingo challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

Lindsey said...

Love the papers and distressing on this one Debbie!
Poor you! Hope that leg starts to improve soon.
Linds x

Fleur said...

Debbie, this is beautiful, the colours are so pretty. I know what you mean about magnolia stamps, It's a shame they don't have a small image stamped on the packaging
Hope your legs gets better soon ~ Take care
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

Mina said...

fabulous card Debbie, I love the colours and your ribbon...thanks for joining in with the Sweet Stampin challenge
Mina xxx
Guest DT
p.s. I hope your legs better soon

Net said...

Aw that is so pretty!

I love it, thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super sweet! Love the tag! thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

CĂ©line said...

What an adorable card, love the colors! Thanks for joining our challenge at DDCC!!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely inking on this pretty card and great Burberry style ribbon too. Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin and I hope your leg gets better soon. Warmest wishes, Lesley