Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 12 February 2011

Just Black & White~

Hiya girls,

What a funny day today, weather was supposed to be gorgeous and ended up with about 15 minutes of lovely sunshine, then it went all dull and has ended up quite cold.
As most of you know I do like my sport, and Rugby is no exception, so I have actually been watching it since 2.30 this afternoon....So not much of anything else getting done today.

I am not feeling too well at the moment (lady problems) so off to the doctors Monday after work, I am hoping she can find out what is wrong with me and make me better, I am quite fed up, waking up and feeling zapped all day! Not getting any peace from it at the moment, did not even go to Zumba today, and that's not heard of as I love it. I was just feeling so bad this morning, so gave It a miss. I did do a few jobs in the house, but it was late morning before I got going! Lets see what happens Monday~

I have chosen the Challenge over at Saturday Challenge for this card. I love this Crafty Individuals Flower stamp and have used it loads. I hardly ever mess about with it, I usually stamp and emboss it (that's what I have done today). Occasionally I have stamped it in a coloured ink, but I have never actually coloured it in.




I hope you like my new MS punch around the page. I have about 7 sets of these, but they drive me mad! (BUT I do love them!!)
Every time I use them I can never seem to get them spot on, it makes me so cross, 'cos I know it's only a matter of cutting your card to size...Anyway I have a few problems. I did have a slight problem with this one tonight, but think it looks ok. I used this punch on yesterday's card, but did not do the punch round the page bit.

Entered into:

Saturday Challenge--Use a Flower Image

Debbie xx

9 comments:

Fiona said...

this is beautiful Debbie and totally different...love your punch too. hope you feel better soon...women...we get it all!!

Fi
x

Claire said...

Fantastic card and am loving the PATP - so pretty. I hope you start to feel better soon hun, feeling zapped all the time is horrid have been there. You take care. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa said...

Hi Debbie, Beautiful card! Sorry to hear you are not feeling too great ... hope you feel better soon. Lisa x

Suzie Q said...

Hi Debbie,
shame to hear you not feeling yourself, now if i was the Doc i would say no more work and 8 hours a day in the craft room and that will fix it!!
beautiful card and yes now i really do want that punch!
hugs
Suzie qx

chris said...

Hi Debbie, wow this is fabulous, so love the monochrome look.
hope you are back to your own self soon love chris xx

Fiona said...

I can't see any problems with your punching, it looks like perfection to me. Love the stamp too and don't think it needs anything else.
Hope the doc sorts you out, aren't you lucky to get an appt. so soon. In our surgery I'd be lucky to get one this time next month!

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie, I do hope you feel better soon, Your card is very elegant ~ I love it
Hugz fleur xXx

Distressed Miss said...

Debbie, this is sooo beautiful I love using black and white and you have totally rocked it with this design.
Hugs
Clare
x

Vicky said...

Ooh Debbie sorry to hear your feeling under the weather hun, hope the Doc's sorts out your problem ~ Womens stuff, we certainly go through don't we lol!

Another beauty sweetie and I love the punch, but just like you, going around the page drives me nuts!!

hugs Vicky xx