Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 9 April 2011

Fizzy Moon Bear~

Hello Peeps~

Can you believe this weather?
My mum and sister are in Spain, they have said it is lovely hot weather there. I have been able to report back with "Same here"!
I always feel happy when it's like this. Hubby is out pottering in the garden, he loves it, and I love to see him out there. Occasionally he will shout "You could die of thirst in this Garden" and that's my cue to leave the Craft Room for 10 seconds and make him a drink! Lol

Before I get onto today's card can I share a Freebie with you. Its over at Digi Stamp Boutique, go take a look...



April Give-Away at Digi Stamp Boutique



Ok onto today's card.
I bought this sweet stamp (along with another one from the same set) Friday on my local market stall. Two girls Sue and Carol have run a haberdashery market stall for as long as I can remember. Sue adores her crafting and has managed to convince Carol to let her have half the stall for the sale of craft goodies.....Brilliant for us lot! She loves MS punches, Pro-markers and Nesties, so all those are on the stall, and she stocks House Mouse and other stamps too. This is one of hers, I saw Tab use it last week and when I saw it yesterday I couldn't resist but to buy it, and at £2.99 each they are nice and affordable.







So here it is, so cute. (The other I bought is this same teddy but carrying a huge bunch of flowers). The little signs are blank and the stamp comes with several words for you to fill it in, cool.
The words you get are Just, For, You, To, Say, Love, Special, Are, Great, Yours, I and Am. You could also choose your own words from any small stamps you have or use rub-on's to personalise them.
I have coloured my image with Pro-markers and have used a MS lace punch, and an Anna Griffin ribbon punch, and have used some Hobbyhouse gingham lemon ribbon through it and for the bows. A few little gems finish it off. A quick and simples card today!

Entering:

Totally Papercrafts--Sketch
Crafts 4 Eternity--Green and Lemon
Delicious Doodles--Ribbons
Fussy and Fancy--Card for a Child
Totally Gorjuss-Something Fluffy

Debbiexx

9 comments:

Claire said...

Absolutely adorable Debbie - I adore this image, just sooo cute. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Ahhh...such a cutie Debbie!..great image and what a bargain...and having a stall local too!!

Isn't the weather so gorgeous...spoke to my mum is Spain today...and yep they are having a mini heatwave too lol...

have a great afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

pinky said...

Debbie its adorable, I am seeing more and more of these little bears which means I will have to get some;) Thanks for playing along with us at C4E this week.

Sue said...

Hi ya
aww gorgeous card, awesome colouring of this cutie,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

kelly said...

Debbie £2.99 is a bargain.There £3.99 at the range and £4.99 at dunelm mill.Your card is lovely,beautifully coloured and gorgeous papers.I love the blank signs so you can even write your own messages.Enjoy the sun while we have it!

mckinkle said...

Wow Debbie this is fab!

I love your new image its just so adorable!

Thank you for joining in with our Ribbons for Easter challenge this week over at Delicious Doodles!

Keryn :)

having a {me} day said...

So adorably lovely! Thanks for joining us at c4e.keeley

Bettina L. said...

So adorable teddy;) Just love the colours:) Thanks for joining the TG challenge this week. Bettina

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab card. Thanks for sharing with us over at Delicious Doodles this week. Good luck. Claire x