Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 24 November 2011

Fairy Christmas!!

Hello Girls,

It's not been a bad day today, but since around 4pm the wind has really picked up and it is quite strong at the mo.

Tomorrow is Hubby's Birthday, so it will be cakes for tea!!
Well not just cake's! Other food will be served too!! BUT cake will arrive at the end! We are refraining from putting candles on it, wouldn't want the Fire Brigade showing up would we.....LOL (Or would we!!)





Anyway no more messing, straight on to tonight's card.
I have not used this "Fairy" much this year (did use her allot last year) and yet I love her. She is by Penny Black and I think she is called High Spirits. I was searching for a Sentiment I knew I had somewhere, when I came across her and thought, Oh how nice I will use you now! So here she is. She is coloured using pro-markers, everything else used is out of my bit box!

Entering this Fairy into:


C.R.A.F.T Challenge--Unusual Christmas

Flutterby Wednesday--Open + Wings

I love Pro-Markers--Anything Goes

My Mum's Craft Shop--Things with Wings

One Stitch at a Time--Anything Goes

Christmas Crafting--Twelve Days of Christmas (9 Ladies Dancing)

Scrapbook Sisters--Christmas

Debbiexx

16 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Lovely card Debbie x
hope hubbie has fab birthday and if i were you put lots of candles on!! lol x
hugs
Suzie Qx

Claire said...

This is a lovely card Debbie, love the image and fab warm colours. Hugs, Claire x

Tine said...

Hi Debbie. Glad you could join us this week at I ♥ Promarkers with your fun card. Hope the birthday celebrations go well. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Marjo said...

Adorable card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

xoxo Marjo

LisiB said...

This card is very cute! Thanks for for lovely comment on my blog - going to school with the big schoolbag made her even more mature -sigh!!!!

debby4000 said...

Adorable Debbie and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Tracy Heaton said...

Adorable image and a great card too
Thanks for taking part at MMCS
Tracy x

darcy48 said...

Cute card fun too thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafting this monthx

Krafty Kows said...

I love PB images and this one is sweet. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Good luck Jeanette

Jill said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Arline said...

Beautiful card hun! Love the image! Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Crafting challenge this month!xx

Morgan said...

Hard not to love Penny Black's stamps isn't it? Fabulous job on the card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Crafting this month :o)

Debbie said...

Beautiful card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting! this month.
Debbie x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the fairy xx

Paddington fan said...

Great Christmas card and cute fairy image! Thanks for joining our unusual Christmas challenge at CRAFT this week and good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x

large storage containers said...

This is cute fairy image and lovely Christmas card which you share above. You have out on lady is really amazing and red ribion also lovely. I try to make it.