Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 11 February 2012

Wedding Wishes~

Not felling very well today (Lady problems!), It's my age unfortunately, but that doesn't help me feel any better, the only positive bit about it is, at least I can go and sit and craft and leave all my house jobs until I feel like doing them!

Unfortunately this horrendous weather also affected the Rugby yesterday, and although I did see a match early in the afternoon, the evening game was called off, so I was a bit disappointed. They will be re-scheduling it, but I don't know when yet. No such problems today, so just off to watch it now!

I have been making a few cards today, and this is one of them, a Wedding card which I have made for my Hairdresser.
Last year I made her Wedding Invitations for the Day and Evening, but never got around to actually making her card until now. Her big day is not until April, but I am not one for leaving cards to the last minute, unless I don't know about them!






I have chosen this gorgeous LOTV images. I have always loved this, and even though it is "Cute", I think it can look so Elegant too.
I have coloured with Pro-Markers, added a touch of stickles and a few pearls.
These papers are by Heidi Grace (I just think the design is so beautiful.) Unfortunately I have not done it justice with my appalling photo taking, but it is a lovely colour. I do not very often make shaped cards, prefer to stick to square, but saw this ribbon wrap round card on the LOTV Inspiration website and I just had to have a go.
I am not a hundred percent happy with it and may make another before the due date, but I love the paper colour and design.

Paper....Heidi Grace

Flowers, Doily and Pins..Hobbyhouse

Ribbon...Stash

Image and Sentiments....LOTV



Entering Into:


Allsorts--Free and Easy

Crafters Companion--Anything Goes

Fab n' Funky--Love is in the Air

I love Pro-Markers--Love

My Mum's Craft Shop--Love

Papersundae--Pearls, Blue and Cream

Stamptacular Sunday--Pearls and Lace

Debbiexx

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful wedding card Debbie; the image looks so lovely with the papers.

You have my sympathy with the 'lady problems'! I'm 54 in a few weeks and thought they'd be long gone by now!!
xx

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful wedding card. Love the papers, image, embellishments and the way you have the ribbon. Fabulous! hugs, Jill x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Debbie...and I hope you feel better soon sweetie :o)

sending a mahooosive hug your way...love Vicky xx

kelly said...

Gorgeous card Debbie,cute image and lovely layout.
I'm sorry to hear your feeling naff,I do hope you feel well soon.
Take care,
Kelly x

Claire said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling yourself hun. Your card is absolutely stunning, love the image and the pretty papers. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Beautiful card sweetie loving the fab image. Love the style.
Hope you feel better soon shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Fleur said...

Hope you feel better soon Debbie. Your cardis, as always, beautiful
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Teresa said...

Wow Debbie this is beautiful, lovely fold and very pretty lace too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today, Hugs Teresa xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

A beautiful wedding card. Cute image and I love the lace and flowers. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Debbie, sweet image and beautiful details.
This age thing as a lot to answer for, hope you feel better soon.
luv
Debby

WeirdCat said...

This is so pretty, love the lace and the design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Debbie :) Hope you are feeling a lot better hun! :)

Your card is so pretty, lovely design too and cute image!

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Shelby said...

Beautiful card and coloring and love your use of shapes in your design. thanks for joining us at MMCS

Shelby

Kathleen said...

Your card is just stunning, beautiful image, papers and design. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes for our sundae bar challenge
Hugs
Kat x

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges this week!

Janneke XO

Bettina L. said...

What a superb fold. Love how the doily on the inside shows on the outside as well. Those soft pastel colours and that gorgeous lace and pearls makes this perfect. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A beautiful wedding card. Thanks for joining the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge.

Wendy -x-