Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 19 May 2012

Hungry little Boy~



Hiya Girls,

Another "strange" day here again today weather wise. I have felt really cold and the rain and wind are back. (May has been a bit of a nightmare, just hope June is better!)


I have had a clean up of my craft room day..........Eh! not the best idea I have ever had!!!
I started at 10.30 this morning and (with the odd coffee break) was still at it five hours later!!
It looks great (for now!)  My friend Angie called round at 7 for a chat and a bottle of Vino, and she thought it looked nice too.  At least now I have a workspace to work at!

I managed to make a simple card after tea.
It's a circle shaped card and I have not made one of these for ages, so it made a nice change.







I have used my Marrianne large circle die for the actual card, and used this fab digi stamp by Mo Manning, Oh how cute is this boy and his Mutt! All coloured with Pro-Markers.

Entering into:

DP2--Circle Card

Allsorts--Man/Boy

Crafty Creations--Male Card

Craft Your Days Away--Creatures Great and Small

I love Pro-Markers--Anything Goes

Kaboodle Doodles--Clean and Simple

Moving Along with the Times--Keep it Real

Sassy Cheryl--Anything but Square

The Play Date Cafe--Black, White and Mustard

Debbiexx

16 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super cute!!!

jkreucher said...

Awh! this couldn't be any cuter! what a darling little guy colored just right! sweet as can be, and lovin the fun shape!
Thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl-don't be square- challenge this week!
Judy

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the shape....

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great shaped card Debbie. Such a cute image. Thank you so much for joining us this time at Craft Your Day's Away and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Lovely LO on your card and a sweet image, thanks for joining our challenge at Craft your days away, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT x

Claire said...

LOL I've done that before too and you end up making a day of it! Love your card, great image and love the shape. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Lorraine said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Debbie, gorgeous cute card!! Thanks for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck!!
Hugs Hazel xx

PS. I have candy on my blog!!
http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

Sassy Cheryl said...

How adorable is this little sweetie of a b-day card and you've colored Mo's image beautifully! Simply adorable.
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Anything but Square challenge this week.

DesignerDiva said...

Great card Debbie, I'm lovin' Mo's images at the moment - can't stop using them!
Thanks for 'keepin' it real' at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie xx

Unknown said...

Love your cute card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Kaboodle Doodles.

Colleen Dietrich said...

This little kid doesn't look too sure about sharing the cookie with the dog! Too cute. :)

Thank you so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Berit Synnøve said...

Sweet card with a sweet image :)
Thanks for joining Craft Your Days Away.
Hugs Berit

Judith said...

I love this gorgeous card this little boy is so cute! thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week hugs Judith x

Elaine L. said...

Sweet card! I love this image, and the black highlights it well! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Hi Debbie. Hmmm...you've been cold all day> Hope you're not getting sick!! Congrats on getting your craftroom sorted out...now you can come work on mine! hehehe!! And, let me say...vino will make everything better! LOL!! Your card is just precious!! I love this little guy...and your coloring rocks! I love that he is completely the "center of attention" on this adorable card!! So tickled that you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank