Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 8 December 2012

New House Card~



Hi Girls,

Oh dear I know it's been ages since my last post, but I am "Mrs Busy" at the Mo.
Not only have I had a load of Commissions to get done before Christmas (No tree up until all crafting has stopped!!) On Monday I am teaching a Calendar workshop, so am busy getting all the supplies together for that too.

I have all my "Pressies" bought and wrapped, all my cards written and waiting to post, and some of my "Nibbles" bought, so I am on track. Just need to get all my Crafty projects out the way and then it's all plain sailing!!!   Eh ye!!

I would like to share a card I made for my friend's Son who has just moved into a New House with his girlfriend.

 
 
Sorry about the terrible photo, this horrendous weather plays havoc with the light.
 
Debbiex 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Debbie... Wow yes you do seem busy :) but looks all so fun :) enjoy xxx

cebelica said...

Wow, you are so organised! I haven't even bought all the presents yet. I am always saying that next year I will be more organised, but somehow the history seem to be repeating year after year. Shame on me!

Thank you very much for the nice comment you left on my Christmas bauble. It means A LOT! xx

Your card is absolutely amazing. The stamp you used is fab and I couldn't agree more with the sentiment. I'm sure your friend's son and his girlfriend will love it and will treasure it for many years.

Hugs! xx

May said...

Gorgeous card, Love that image... Fabulous backing papers... They will love it!!! Hugs May x x x x

Louise said...

Super card Debbie I bet they will love it.I know what you mean about the light it makes taking photos very hard.
Louise xx

An Occasional Genius said...

That's lovely Debbie! I know what you mean about light, isn't it frustrating...Phew, does sound like life is very busy. Hugs x

mixamatoasties said...

Oh that reminds me I need to do a card for a new home too!

Thanks for the inspiration. Great card.

Susan xx