Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Friday 12 July 2013

Thank You Card


Hi Girls
Hot or what (It's about time tho')
Really enjoying eating and sitting outside, the only downside is that the Blog gets a tad neglected...

I have a Thank You card to show you today.
My Mum has finally had her Hip Replacement Operation, and is doing ok. She asked me to send a box of Shortbread and a thank you card to the Unit, so this is the card I made for them last night.


 
 
I have used a Topper I had stashed away, think it might be LOTV from ages ago but not sure. The papers are Prima, the punched edge is MS, the pearls and Flowers are Hobby House. The Sentiment is also LOTV.
 
Debbiex
 
 
   


3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my word how sweet Debbie adorable card :)

Suzie Q said...

Aa what a cutie lovely card x
hope your mum is on the mend wish her well xx
hugs
suzie qx

Claire said...

Aww a little cutie Debbie - love the warm colours and papers. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x