Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 17 August 2013

Prima Doll Tag~

Hello Girls~

I have a Prima Doll Tag to show you today. I just love these "Big" dolls, they are just so perfect for PP and colouring as they are...Well...."Big"....
I have been making quite a few of these ever since the day I bought my first Doll, I now have three  and really like each one of them.
The Tag today has the latest Doll I bought on it, so this is only the second inking for her.

 
I have started the Tag with a Prima Tag, especially made for the Dolls. I have then used a few of my LOTV back ground stamps to cover it. I have used some Air Mail Washi Tape, some punched flowers, a large Hero Arts Ticket stamp, a Hobby House Crystal, a little wooden bird and half a doily from Studio Calico, the doll is coloured with pro-markers.
I am off now to make another one!! Told you I loved them!

Ali Crafts--Prima Doll

Totally Papercrafts--Favourite Colours (Lilac and Black)

Debbie x


7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

She looks really super. I love these dolls. A little too big for me to play with on cards but look good on the large tags as you have done. Will leave you to guess which is which on the card!! Hugs Mrs a.

Unknown said...

She is Fab ! Paperpiecing is such a fun technique xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you are having a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Love the subtle colouring and use of embellishments, lovely tag :-)
Thanks for visiting my blog xx

Unknown said...

A great tag, love the ticket you have added

i just love these doll stamps, you can do so much with them

thanks you for sharing yours with us on the ali-craft blog challenge

ali x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So sweet! Love the colours you've used. She looks as though she is ready to go on holiday. Thanks for sharing the tag with us at Ali-Craft. Angela x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, love your doll tag, such great colours and layout. Thanks for joining us over at Ali Craft this month, hugs Heidi xx