Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 30 November 2013

Sweet Stampin' Black, White + One other

Hi Girls~

Another Saturday is another great Challenge over at Sweet Stampin'. Again the girls have come up with a theme that suits me well....Black, White + Another, and in my case the other is Red!
Our Sponsors this week are My Mum's Craft Shop. Why not pop over and see what the rest of the Team came up with colour wise.


I have used some of this great Kanban Duo Card in Black and White, I then used one of my favourite Christmas Dies from last year The Modern Landscape by Memory Box, I have added a touch of Little Claire Designs sticky glitter film to the bottom to add a bit of snow like bling. The Season's Greetings is a LOTV stamp, and the Poinsettia is a Spellbinders flower die.

Debbiex

9 comments:

Tracey T said...

Oh, that glitter film, I love the look of it! It's out of stock at the mo but on my wish list! Love the colour combo, too - a lovely little Christmassy scene. xx

Chris said...

This is beautiful Debbie! Sweet little scene using your lovely die cut and the poinsettia 'star' is a great idea!
chris
x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh this is wonderfully elegant Debbie, love the colours xx

Claire said...

Love this. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

mixamatoasties said...

That's just lovely Debbie.

Susan x

Gail said...

This is so pretty. I love the diecut and that glittery snow is so great! Your poinsettia is so pretty...great card! --Gail

Natali said...

Simply amazing card. Great snow lines and touch of red flower.
Hugs,
Natali

Unknown said...

Lovely card Debbie,
Hugs
Dawn x