Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 28 December 2013

A little Bird Told Me!!


Hello Girls~

Hope the Festive Season is going well for you. I am having a ball and looking forward to New Year. It is my turn to entertain our friends this year, so I am really excited, I love cooking for guests and they are such good friends it will be a fab time.

At Sweet Stampin' this week our theme is "A little bird Told me", so I have not been able to resist using the LOTV bear and Robin (as this has been my all time favourite image of this Christmas).
It will also be my last Christmas card posting until later into next year (unless, I go on an Early Bird jaunt in Festive card making!!!)
Our sponsors this week are Crafty Ribbons.


I have used some paper from my stash, my trusted Memory Box Bunting Die, a corner die by Whiff of Joy, a sentiment by Craftwork Cards .

Enjoy yourselves and speak again soon.
Debbiex





Debbiex



December 28th
A little Bird Told Me!

6 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Debbie
Firstly - belated birthday wishes - hope you had a lovely day and got doubly spoilt :o)
Secondly - love this gorgeous card - such a sweet image and fab DP's
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Dotty Jo said...

What a lovely, warm festive card - LOVE the image! Have a good weekend hun, Jo x

Claire said...

This is an adorable card hun - love your colour combo and layout too. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Chris said...

So sweet, Debbie! Love the papers and bunting and that cute, cute image!
Chris
x

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous card Debbie!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, love the cute little image you have used on this card :)
Hope you have had a lovely Christmas and New Year, I have only just had chance to get back to my blog today and am catching up with all the posts I have missed. Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card I received from you and I look forward to your visits to Embsay whenever you are nearby.
Hugs and Best wishes for 2014
Dawn x