Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Friday 7 February 2014

Inky Time!


Hello Girls~

Hubby is out and about on one of his "Beer" drinking jaunts, so I am free to craft all day and night! (Well once I have done a bit of cleaning and polishing that is...Yak!)

I have a few cards to finish off tonight for my Daughters work friends (they keep me well busy!)
But this afternoon I have had a bit of a play with inks and stamps. This is what I have come up with.


The Tag is a big Prima Doll Tag, I just love these, they are a lovely surface to work on and a great size too.
I have used the Ombre technique of inking my tag. I used a few Tim Holtz inks and started to apply ink and used softer colours as I went down the tag.
I have stamped various images on the background and also used some Dylusion Leaf Stamps. They are all coloured with pro-markers. The sentiment stamp is by Indigo Blu and I have also used some bottle top lids to make circles. The stamped Indigo Blu flowers on the bottome have been embossed to add some detail.

Entering into:

Craft Stamper Magazine--Ombre Technique

Daring Cardmakers--Colour Inspiration

Delightful Challenge--Anything Goes

Loves Rubber Stamps--Anything Goes

Make it Monday--Anything But a Card

Stampin' For the Weekend

Debbiex


8 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....and have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I really love your inky stuff Debbie x

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Gorgeous tag, I love the way you've created the background. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful tag, thanks for joining us at SFTW challenge good luck cheers Sue N x

Svenja said...

Great tag! I love your grungy ombre style background. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

Marcy said...

Beautiful tag and love the background! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Indah Permata Sari said...


This is so gorgeous! Love the colors here. Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

Fliss said...

A fabulous creation. Thanks for joining in with my MMM Anything But A Card challenge and hope to see you again.
Fliss x