Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 24 July 2014

Oooooo I love a Win!


Hi Girls...
Is it HOT enough for you!!
Wow never felt it like this before, it's soooooo hot, amazing. Cannot remember eating outside this much, we love it.
We have just had a fab BBQ, so off to the Gym now to work it all off!!

I will be back tomorrow with a card to show you, but thought you would like to see what I won with the Craft Stamper Magazine. OMG isn't it fantastic. The whole Graphic 45 "Men's" papers, stamps and Embellishments.
I have already contacted the Editor to say a big thank you. Always worth sending a Postcard into the Magazine, you never know what you might win for the price of a Stamp!!



Debbiex


8 comments:

Tracey T said...

Looks like a fabulous prize, Debbie. I'll have to start entering!! Enjoy playing with your new stash. Hugs, Tracey x

Chris said...

Wow, Debbie! What a fabulous prize! Can't wait to see the beautiful things you make with it!
It's hot here too! Our barbecue is overworked! The summer we've been waiting for!
Chris
x

Debs said...

WOW what a brilliant prize - so worth the price of a stamp lol!!!
Enjoy :o)
Debs xx

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous! That's your man cards sorted for ages, well done you, Jo x

Fiona said...

Lovely prize, well done Debs.
Loving this weather, long may it continue I say,
x

Unknown said...

Brilliant win Debbie :) I love Graphic 45 stuff and great to have some male themed things to work with. Well done you! :)
Dawn x

Unknown said...

Fab prize and I know you will make great use of it too xxx

Jackie said...

Well done Debbie its a nice surprise when you win something