Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 27 July 2015

The Belsfield Hotel Craft Fair...


Hi ladies

Thought I would share a photo with you. This was taken last weekend at the Belsfield Hotel in Bowness on Windermere about 40 minutes away from where I live in the Lake District.

The Belsfield Hotel is one of only two Laura Ashley Hotels in te Country, and it is stunning.
I was asked to bring my Craft Products to one of their Events and what a fabulous day I had.

My lovely Daughter Eve joined me and together we had a very lucrative day with over 300 people browsing in the lovely sunshine.
So now it's full on, making more goodies for the next show which is not that far off!!
First I am running my Summer School this week with 12, 7-13 year olds. Looking forward to it, but know a full weeks work is gunna play havoc with my Arthritis.....Oh well at least I get a nice time to play and I get paid to boot!
I do also have my much appreciated helper (my Wingman Angie)....couldn't manage without her, she's a star. X


1 comment:

An Occasional Genius said...

Debbie, you have some beautiful things here! I love your lidded boxes (especially the b/w one).

Have a lovely weekend xx