Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 2 April 2016

How Old??


Hello All

As it's Saturday (wow they come round quick), it's challenge time at Sweet Stampin'....This week it's "How Old"....so use a number somewhere on your project. Good Luck guys.
Our sponsors this week are STIX 2.




My Neice's Daughter "Iris" is 4 next month so this was an ideal opportunity to make her card with a "4" on it!!
I started with a Craftwork Cards blank scalloped 6x6 card and used some leftover papers from my stash in  flowers and cakes.
I stamped the "Iris" using a set from Stampavie by Suzi Blu called Alphabet Upper.
I have die cut a Balloon and added the sticker 4.

Debbie X



3 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very sweet card Debbie, perfect with cupcakes and a lovely balloon.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very sweet card Debbie, perfect with cupcakes and a lovely balloon.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Iris is sure to love her personalised beautiful birthday card Debbie. Love the pretty pop-up flower balloon and that gorgeous ditsy floral paper too. Just gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x