Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 16 May 2016

What a nice crafty day today.


Hello Ladies

What a nice spell of warmish weather we are having, hope this is the way it's gunna be this coming Summer!

Today I have been to the Craft Group I run once a month on a Monday. We had a lovely crafty day, I was making lots of covers for the note books I make (i will show these soon)
Two hours of chat and craft (that is why the group is called "Cut n' Chat"!!)..

I couple of weeks ago I made this little wallet for my Daughter's work friend.
They are giving a voucher to a newly Engaged couple.
The image is by LOTV (a topper, no colouring by me today!)
The wallet, I make myself from an A4 sheet of cardstock. I have covered this cardstock in a sheet of little heart paper from my stash and added a pretty ribbon to tie it with. The sentiment is pc generated.
Didn't think to show the inside of the wallet, there are two little pockets one on each side to put a message and the voucher in. Make a lot of these at Christmas for people who want to give a voucher/cash instead of a pressy.


Debbie X



No comments: