Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 20 January 2011

Happy Birthday Mandy~


Hi All~

It is my sister Mandy's Birthday in February (she won't see this card as she does not go on my blog) I thought I would make her a card using this lovely LOTV image.
I bought this stamp back n September of last year, naughty old me never used her until today.....How wicked of me, must mean I have so many stamps I don't know what to use next!!
Please don't tell lovely Hubby that tho!





I wanted to try to keep this card as Monochrome as possible and went through my papers until I found a few brown/cream mix. These papers are Bo-Bunny and I think they are a good combination and go together pretty well. The swirls are from a Marianne die, and so is this flower...It has 5 different size petal shapes that all join together to make this flower...very sweet and really easy to make, I think it looks lovely. I have added some stickles and a few coffee coloured pearls.

Entering this LOTV card into:

LOTV--Sketch
Cute Card Thursday--321 combo
Crafts & Me-Monochrome
Papertake Weekly--Ribbon and Pearls

Debbiexx

10 comments:

Fiona said...

Hi Debbie...fabby card and I just love that image...DP are amazing. I'm sure Mandy will love it!!

fi
x

Suzie Q said...

Hi debbie,
fab card i love this monotone look but have never tried it maybe i should have a go1 im sure your sis will love it x
have some fun on my blog if you fancy it but youmust be quick!¬
hugs
Suzie qx

Vicky said...

Hi hunni this is gorgeous I love the image you have used & the papers are lush. Your sister will love & cherish this card hun.
Also thankyou for joining us girlies at Crafts & Me, good luck.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Rach said...

a fabulous card, love the image that you have used.xx

Lindsey said...

Love it Debbie! Love the colours and the papers. Funny, I used the same image and same sketch yesterday, just different colours....must try and post it and enter a challenge again!
Linds x

kelly said...

I`m sure your sister will love it it`s gorgeous.

Debbie said...

This is beautiful - I have no doubt she will cherish it.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card, love the adorable image you've chosen.
luv
Debby

Iulia said...

Lovely card! Love the soft colors and the image and your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs, iulia

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the colour combo.Thanks for joining in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx