Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 16 June 2012

DT Card ~Sweet Stampin'~ Summer Fun~

Hello Girls.

A big hello to all my followers and also to my "New" followers, glad to have you on board!

I really don't know what day it is at the mo, I don't know. I work a week and end up a wreck!!
I will try to get my act together as  soon as possible!!

It's Saturday, so that's challenge time over at ~Sweet Stampin'~. This week it's "Summer Fun", so another easy one from the "team"~  Our sponsors this week are "Stamp & Create".






I have chosen this Bildmalarna stamp I have had for ages and never inked up (naughty me!) I do like her and she does remind me of Summer.
I have used a sheet of paper from my New stack of Prima ....
My image is coloured with Pro-Markers, flowers are Nellie Snellen, pearls are Hobby House, border punch is MS, and ribbon is from my leftover stash.
Entering this card into:


Crafty Calender--Flowers in Bloom

I Love Pro-Markers--Tuti Fruiti Colours

Polka Doodles--Summer

Debbiexx


11 comments:

Claire said...

Really pretty card Debbie, the colours are so warm and gorgeous. Hope you have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

mixamatoasties said...

Very pretty, summery card Debbie. I shall be expecting more cards with her now that you have inked her up!

Susan xx

Faye said...

Hey Debbie this is gorgeous, fab colours and superdooper image. xx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Debbie...and beautifully coloured too sweetie :O)

have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

May said...

Beautiful card Debbie! love the colours & design.. Hugs May x x x

Sarah said...

Hi Debbie

Sorry you are having trouble contacting Purple pumpkin about your prize. I am the wrong Sarah - you need to contact Sarah Ward (i'm Sarah groen). Leave a message for her on her blog maybe - I will also leave a message on your behalf on the PP DT blog. Congrats on winning the May sketch!!

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

This is just so cute. I absolutely love the colour scheme, volours that just make you smile and lift your heart a little. Good luck and please join us again at I ♥ ProMarkers,
Hugs 'n Stuff
Andy
x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Debbie, I'm glad it's not just me that buys stamps and then doesn't use them for ages. I have started a separate storage box now for stamps that have never been used! I will get round to using then all one day :)
Hugs
Dawn x

Natali said...

Beautiful card. So lovely image and flowers. Gorgeous ribbon touch.
Hugs
natali

Jenny said...

This is such a cute image and your colour choice suits it perfectly. x

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a pretty card Debbie - shame we aren't enjoying a lovely summer so far in the UK ! Loving those juicy colours. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x