Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 4 July 2012

Sewing Room Tag~

Hi Girls,
Another "Rainy Day" here, what the he** is going on with this strange weather?

I am busy at the moment, I have a Scrapbook Commission I am working on.
After making two pages for the book this afternoon I have had some time-out to do something else, but will be back to it in a minute whilst watching the Tennis.

So wthat have I been up to!!
Well, it's been a couple of months (March) since I used this gorgeous "Sewing Room" Tim Holtz die and yet it is one of my favourites.
I usually die cut the Bodyform using Grunge paper and then decorate it up, but today I just used cardstock and paper with a script on it already. The edges are inked with black soot and I have used a few buttons (Prima I think) and this lovely sweet sentiment (brand new) called Art Phrases by Sam Poole. There are 11 sentiments all saying lovely Art/Wisdom type phrases. The "Word" ribbon I have had for ages, pearls are Hobby House and I have used a mask for the geometric background design inked over with Shabby Shutters.




Entering this Tag into:

Cupcake--Bright as a Button

Crazy 4 Challenges--A Tag

Simon Says Stamp--Tag

Stampalot Challenge--Show us your Passion

Sassy Cheryl--Anything Goes

Debbiexx
 

 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this tag Debbie fab design,great colours and love the papers! Jo xxxx

Unknown said...

Debbie this is fabulous! I love the Tim Holtz body for die too. Love the way you have done the background with your mask. Great work and good luck with the scrapbook commission.
Hugs
Dawn x

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous Debbie. I love the ruffle round the bottom of her skirt. hugs Mrs A.

Lucille K said...

Fabulous tag, Debbie. I too love the ruffle around the bottom of the skirt, perfect touch!

Faye said...

Ooooooh, me likey. Me likey alot. xx

brenda said...

Very nice indeed Debbie, your colour choice is perfect with that die and the background you have created sets it off perfectly.

Thanks so much for sharing your 'Crafty Passion' with us at Stampalot Challenge this month.

B x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh I LOVE the vintage look of this tag. . . .and the sentiment is oh, so true. LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

pinky said...

I just love this tag. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Lin said...

Wonderful little work of art, Debbie! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

jkreucher said...

WOW! love your awesome, vintage tag! so beautiful!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Anything Goes challenge this week!
Judy

Delphine said...

Gorgeous tag, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Liza said...

A gorgeous creation, great use of colours and buttons. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Kristen said...

Very pretty tag, lovely design and color choices. I think I'll have a look-see around your blog, have a great day :)

xo, Kristina
Sharing bloggy love from SSS challenge
Come by and see me sometime!
www.pearlgateway.com

Ruth said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining the Sir Stampalot challenge this month, Ruth :)