Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 20 October 2013

Calenders for 2014~


Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well. A big thank you for leaving me such lovely comments, I love to read them.


I have been busy making lots of new items for my next craft sale. As the last one went so well, I am busy trying to make lots of things to replenish my stock!! Just need a few more hours for each day, if anyone has any to spare please!!

A few years ago I bought a Paper Mania Desk Calendar to alter, I made one for my Mum and then one for a friend and then someone asked me to make one for her Mum, in the end I made and sold quite a few.
Last year I really struggled to get hold of them, the odd shop had one, but they were just so hard to get.
I found out after much research, and contacting Paper Mania directly, that they had stopped making them. I was gutted and have just five left for this year and then that's it.
Apparently Graphic 45 do something similar (think it's 7x7, where as the Paper Mania one is an oblong shaped, about 6x9) so I may have to get one and see if it will replace these.
So here are a couple of photo's of the one I have just sold at the weekend.

This is the Cover

 
These are some of the inside Pages


 
 
They are made from Kraft cardstock, with a solid frame made from much stronger board, then 12 flip over pages to decorate with the months of the year.
They are just lovely, and a joy to make. I find them so therapeutic.
I always include a calendar tab on each page along with a lined spaced area to write dates as a reminder, then a few embellishments. It gets flipped over every month.
 
Entering into:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Debbiex 
 


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I love this calender Debbie, what a shame you can't get them anymore :( A great gift idea.
Hugs
Dawn x

Chris said...

Your calendar is beautiful, Debbie, not surprised they're popular with your customers, I'd like one myself!
Chris
x

Dotty Jo said...

How gorgeous! Add me to the list after Chris - I'm sure they'll sell like hot cakes, Jo x

Debs said...

Gorgeous calendar Debbie - I can see why they sell so well - shame you can't get any more :o(
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Debs xx

Claire said...

Just lovely, what a shame they don't make them anymore, hope you find something to replace it. Hugs, Claire x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I love the colours Debbie xx

Kristi said...

Hi Debbie!
Your altered calendar is so lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Sarah said...

Fantastic project! Great job! Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

Janette said...

Great project, such a shame you can't get them any longer...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

stefali said...

Great project!! thanks for joining penny s paper crafty challenge 149. stephanie DT www.cardmakingpassion.com

Denise said...

What a lovely calender! Thank you for sharing this lovely creation of your us at Hobbycutz. Good luck with the draw!!
Crafty hugs
Denise
http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

May said...

Love this... What a shame they have stopped producing them...Your work is Gorgeous...Hugs May x x

Naomi Johnson said...

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Mau xx said...

What a shame Debbie, This one is gorgeous, Love the shape and size, so practical and lovely colours.
Hugs Mau xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

This is really lovely Debbie, I bet they sell well.

Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog.

Dionne