Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 2 October 2013

Yet Another....I will make summet else soon Honest!

Hi there Girls~

I told you I was Christmas Card mad didn't I?
I am trying so hard to get a good old stash so as not to get caught out like last year.
I always stop crafting two weeks before Christmas, as my craftroom has my gorgeous big tree up in the window, and doubles as an "Actual" room in the house!
So.....that means I cannot get caught out needing cards and not having any of my stash to hand to make more cards.
So here is another.


 
 
I have chosen this super little topper by lotv for this card, I love this little scene, so sweet. Instead of the usual red paper I have chosen this lovely snowflake blue paper, not sure what make it is tho'.
The Snowflake border is by MS, the corner die is a Wiff Joy, the Sentiment is Craftwork Cards, the little gems are Hobby House and the beautiful bunting is a Memory Box die (one of my favourite dies).

So sorry that there are gunna be more Christmas Cards, but that's the way it goes for the next few weeks!!

Debbiex



6 comments:

Claire said...

Adorable card, fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Another fab Christmas make Debbie - you can never have too many :o)
Cute image and I love the colour.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I love the cute image and beautiful papers.
Sue xx

Chris said...

It's a lovely Christmas card, Debbie! Must get started on some myself....
Chris
x

Mrs A. said...

This one is adorable. Don't apologise just keep em coming! Hugs Mrs A.

Mau xx said...

Hi Debbie,
Super Card, love the layout and the bunting is great.
Sorry you couldn't join us at Mo's :0( I understand though and hope as it nears Christmas I can cope as I craft in my lounge (dining area) Need to plan in advance me thinks :)
Yes going to Harrowgate, Will look for you at Lunchtime..about 12-30 --1pm
Hugs Mau xx