Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 31 October 2015

Dies and Punches..



Hi girls.

Well as this card goes live (scheduled)...I will be flying through the air on the way to Benidorm with Mum and Sister. We last went in May, so we are soooo looking forward to going back.
We are meeting our friends at La Nucia (about 6 miles from the center of Benidorm) and other friends are already their and waiting for us.

So.... This is my card for the Challenge this week of "Use Dies and Punches" at Sweet Stampin', and our sponsors this week are "Live and Love Crafts".
Please don't forget we are a stamping challenge so some stamping somewhere (look at my card this week, it has a topper and dies and the only stamping is the sentiment, but that's acceptable!)


I have used both dies and punches on this card. I usually use these anyway, so this challenge is perfect for me.

The image is a LOTV topper and the papers are Dovecraft. The little bunting which i use all the time is a Memory Box die. The punched border is a MS punch. I have added some Stardust Stickles and a couple of Hobby House pearls. The sentiment is a Hero Art stamp.


Debbie X

4 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Debbie, what a super card!!! I just love LOTV, and use their toppers the most. Enjoy your holiday. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very sweet card, Debbie, the spring colours are just lovely. Hope you're having a lovely stay in Benidorm.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful Debbie. Perfect dies and punches for that sweet image. Love those papers too! Hugs, Wends x

An Occasional Genius said...

I have these images too Debbie and this is a gorgeous card from them. Love your bit of bunting too. Hope you're having a wonderful time xx