Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 14 November 2015

Wrap up Warm this week at Sweet Stampin'...



Hi All,

Saturday AGAIN! How time flies when you are having fun.....getting a bit close to "you know what" tho'!!
So Sweet Stampin' has a nice November Challenge for you titled "Wrap up Warm".....We need to do that at the moment, right?
Please don't forget to be entered you must "Stamp" somewhere on your project.
Our Sponsors are Bunny Zoe.

So I am in the throws of making "Christmas" items, so today's make is a set of TAGS.
I have used the lovely Snowman Rubber Stamp by LOTV. Colouring them with Copics. I have added some stickles in Star Dust, all finished with bakers twine..

Debbie X





2 comments:

Tracey T said...

Great tags, Debbie - I never seem to have enough, so well done you for being so well-prepared. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Debbie! Love that you're getting prepared for Christmas. I have had a manic creation phase this week, but I've still so far to go! LOL. Welcome back hun, hope you've had a fab break. Hugs, Wends x