Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 4 April 2010

Having a rest..



I love this Tilda, especially the little flower in her hair. I bought the bench a couple of weeks ago when I went to Harrogate, and it's not a Magnolia stamp, unfortunatly not sure who it's made by.

I knew when I saw it that it would suit Tilda and Edwin, a friend of mine said I should try them both sitting on it together...good idea.


I have used co-ordinates cardstock to matt on, then I made two panels using DCWV Latte stack which i punched the edges of to give it some interest. I have also used the Marthat Stewart punch to create a lovely border in a strip of blue checked paper from my bit box. I then used a piece of ribbon over the top and finished off with some pearls. As before I have used the Nellie punch with flowers and leaves and added pearls in the centre of these. The Tilda herself was coloured using Pro-markers (I use these and Copics on my images). As before my base card is white, size 6x6.




1 comment:

Shelley said...

Welcome sweetie to blog land.Its so nice to have you around. Love your card, the bench is great. Did good with the colouring too. hugs
shelley