Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 27 April 2010

Million Dollar Baby~~



Hi All~~

I finished all the days jobs just before tea today. Managed to do ironing, Food shopping, tea and hoovering before I was fed up....
Nothing left to do now but, CRAFT!!
Thats todays moto..."Nothing left to do now but, Craft"..
Like it!!

I posted a card a little earlier, it was my Green House Mouse card.
Then tonight I have had a go at the Gorjuss Girl Decoupage sheets. Thanks to fellow blogger Jane for the heads up on them, they are just lovely and really nice to use, die cut too, with embellishments and sentiments on the sheets.
I love them~~

Decided to have a go at cutting my square 6x6 card front in half and pop the matted image over the top, I quite like the effect, makes a change from the norm, just a bit different..What do you think?
The lovely sentiment saying "A best friend is a sister that destiny forgot to give you"..Is a Bo Bunny cardstock sticker, as is the circle mock button.
The lovely red paper is K&Co, I have also used corrogated card for a challenge.
I have entered into the following challenges:

http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/2010/04/recipe-30.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-89-ruby-ruby-ruby-ruby.html

Debbiexx

13 comments:

Rach said...

oh wow this is fantastic.xx

kelly said...

A lovely card Debbie.they are cute images.The layout`s great and i like the papers you`ve used.great card

Suzie Q said...

Hi Debbie,
lovely card i do like these gorguss girls x
hugs
Suzie qx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love it - just been playing with these Gorjus girl decoupage sets myself! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week.

Debra James said...

Wow this looks awesomme debbie, I love the look you have achieved here, Fabulous, hugs xxxx

pinky said...

Wow Debbie, I am just loving these decoupage sheets, makes for a stunning card, love your hidden message. Thanks for sharing at C4E this week, great take on the sketch and recipe.
Pinky

Lindsey said...

Oh WOW! This is stunning Debbie. Such a great layout too
Linds xx

Faye said...

This is the most stunning card, I just love what you've done with the card front. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at C4E. x

Adrina said...

Such an original card.
It's just beautiful.
Thanks for joining C4E.
Adrina XX

Shelley said...

These gorjuss girl decoupage are brill and you have shown just how great they look. Your sentiment is beautiful. Thanks for sharing, hugs Shelley

Dotty Jo said...

I nearly missed this little gem... so glad I didn't! Jo x

Jane said...

Hi Debbie! WOW!! this is so gorgeous!! love the design of the card, brilliant idea, and the colours you've used with her are perfect! lovely sentiment too! hugs, Jane xxx

michele said...

great card debbie thanks for joining us at c4e hugs xx