Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 18 April 2010

Spring Wedding~~



Hello All
Oh dear I am a bit tired and delicate today, I had a few too many sherry's (well red wine actually!) yesterday afternoon at my Mother in Law's Birthday bash.
It was a great day, and went on into the evening, so just a bit worse for wear at the mo.
I did not make this latest card today (obviously!)
I started it Friday and finished it Saturday morning. I wanted to use the new Tilda Wedding image I had, and I then looked for inspiration in the Fairytale Magnolia magazine. Plenty of Wedding theme's in there to help.

The beautiful papers I have used are Prima "Flights of Fancy collection". I stayed with the pink colour, as I chose pink for the wedding dress and Edwin's tie.
I drew a rough heart shape and then tore round it.
I have coloured the wedding dress just a bit too pink for my liking, but am going to leave it now, should have done it a bit paler really.
I am off to a craft show in May and they always have a card challenge while the day is on, this year it is "Spring Wedding", so I will take this with me and enter it.
Hope I am feeling less hungover next time I post!!
Love Debbiexx

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hello Debbie,
Hope you are feeling better! I can sympathise as i had a red wine head after we went to a wedding a couple of weeks ago. No fun!
Love the card, very cute. Those papers are lovely.
Lindsxx

Suzie Q said...

Too many sherberts eh?
As long as you enjoyed yourself then the suffering is worth it - you agree!
I think you have done a marvelous job on the card its fantastic x
you lika me mermaid - no probs email me your address i will stamp you some x
suzie6@hotmail.co.uk
hugs
Suzie Qx

Shelley said...

As long as you had a good Time!
I am home, yeeeaaaahhhh! Its great to go away but always great to get back home.So will see you soon.
Love this card,your pink colour looks fab. Not had chance to use mine yet. Oh and the blog is looking fab...... hugs Shelley