Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 16 January 2011

Attitude or What!!



Hi All~

Raining again today....BUT would rather have that than the white stuff, so no moaning from me!!

Sorry about my rubbish photograph tonight, I seem to be getting the exposure wrong all the time lately, looks like I took it in bright sunshine, but I can assure you I did not see the sun at all today, so that can't be!!

Tonight's card is for a friend's Birthday, I think she will like this little "attitude" girl from the Sugar Nellie Gang~
I have used some free papers from my latest Scrapbook Magazine, Just loved this pink spotty paper. I have used pro-markers for the colouring and my Nestie came out for the image. I used two ovals in different sizes and a scalloped one, and I raised the first oval on foam pads to give it dimension (don't know if that shows up). Instead of punching out a flower I have used a pre-made one from Sandylion Essentials, I use these alot in my Scrapbooking, but when I saw this one in pink with spots I just had to use it on here!

I would like to enter:

The Sugar Bowl--Sketch & Birthday
Anything Goes--Brads or Eyelets
Colour Create--Colour Combo
Stamp Something--Anything Goes
2 Sisters--Flowers
Totally Papercrafts--Happy Birthday

Debbie XX

14 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Debbie,
great stamp and yes oozes attitude, lovely card and like your flower!
fingers crossed you don't get flooded out how awful pack up your craft stuff high lol x
joking aside i hope you will miss it x
huga

Suzie Qx

tiffany said...

oh this little girl is so cute! Thanks for playing along at 2 Sisters

sue said...

such a cute card love little miss attitude thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Claire said...

This is a great card, great image and love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Debbie I love your Attitude and your card too !!! and I also wanted to thank you for your kind words of support over at the Totally Tilda Blog "Thank you"
Hugs Susie xx

Anne said...

Smashing card Debbie
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week.
Good luck
Anne x

Vicky said...

Hi Debbie thank you so much for entering my candy & a big thankyou hun for becoming a follower I really do appreciate it. I have clicked your follow button cus I think your cards are gorgeous this one here is fabulous I so love the image. I am looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work. Enjoy the rest of your evening take care hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - I love that image too!

Helen x

Vicky said...

What a sweetie Debbie!, love this image with attitude and I love these papers too (we get the same mag lol). You are so right, we are so alike with our style of cardmaking :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Shelley said...

I love these stamps as you know, you have done a great job with this card.Great way to use your free papers. Hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Debbie. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Pat said...

Hi Debbie...oooh, this little Miss Attitude is so dang cute!! Your DPs and embelishments perfectly showcase this little darlin!! So tickled you joined us in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Anonymous said...

Wow!! This is just precious!! I love your card!! thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a cute card - love that attitude! Great flower, it matches the paper perfectly.
Thanks for joining our 'Happy Birthday' challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
Caroline xxx