Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 2 July 2011

DT card for Sweet Stampin



Hello Girls,

Thank you all for asking, this week, how my shoulder is, I am pleased to say it is so much better (an odd niggle & twinge) but much better.

No Zumba again this week, hope to go back again next week.
I have been watching tennis all week (so no jobs done again!)
With the tennis and Crafting, I hardly have enough hours in the day to do anything else!! BUT please don't tell my hubby!
After yesterday's triumph..."Rafa winning" (Sorry for those who are Murray fans!) He was incredible, just turned it up a gear when he had to, unlike Murray who literally put his tail between his legs when he was down, you can't beat Rafa like that! Just Novac to go now and then it's done.....Come on Rafa!!

Today's card for Sweet Stamping had me...well stumped...."Use something Unusual" on your card. Well I started to think and I just couldn't think of a thing....It's not something I would normally do! I am a very predictable person and don't really do "unusual".
Anyway not even sure what I have come up with would be classed as "unusual", but of course it is to me!....I have used some Shear Material bought for a non-craft project, I have used it as Backing paper. Please say that is unusual enough??

This super "Digi" image is from A Day For Daisies isn't she lovely? I had a look on their blog and chose three images to download. If you choose three you get them cheaper than buying them separately.

I have used Copic and Pro-Markers to colour, and have added a flower, some stardust stickles and a few Hobbyhouse pearls.
I am quite happy with the "Purple" colour combo, it is not something I usually go for, but I must admit I love this Nit Wit Gingham cardstock, think it lifts the whole card.

Entering this card into:

Digital Tuesday Ch--Flowers

Stamps r Us--A little Girl


Debbiexx

12 comments:

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Debbie, love your checked backing, it's fab!! Cute litte image too.

Fi
x

Faye said...

I think this is gorgeous. I love the material and the lovely sentiment. Lovely. xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Debbie, Gorgeous card! Such lovely colours and sweet image.

Lisa x

Claire said...

A very pretty card Debbie - love the colours! Hugs, Claire x

Jennifer said...

Great idea...I adore the colour xx Jenny xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Debbie and I love the colour!
Clairexx

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love all the purple and she's such a sweet image.

Fleur said...

oh Debbie, this is beautiful, I adore the digi, she is lovely.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Mrs A. said...

Wow. This colour is gorgeous and love everything about the card. Hugs Mrs A.

Tab said...

Oh hun I love your card, such a sweet image and the colours are yummy!
Hugs Tab xxx

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty, love the image and the soft colors. Thanks for joining us Stamps R Us.

Mandy Chilvers said...

this is a lovely card, so nice to meet you over at GNPE last weekend!