Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 8 December 2011

My First EVER Tim Holtz "Tag"~

Hi Girls,

Just a quick post from me today. I was desperate to have a go at one (or more) Tim "Tag's"....BUT not only did I not think I could do it, but also was not sure I had half the things to do it with or the expertise.

Yesterday's tag looked good, but I chickened out at the last minute, thought "No I can't do it".
Then I saw today's tag.....Ah ha, Maybe, just maybe I could actually do this one!



This one is Tim's....




And this one is mine!!




WHAT DO YOU THINK? I am actually quite pleased with it! Mind you I was furious as I have a tin of the "film strip" (that Tim has used) but, could I find it? Could I hec..


My Time to Craft--Vintage Christmas

Moving Along with the Times--Last Minute Christmas

Raise the Bar--Christmas

Simon Says Ch--Christmas

Tuesday Throwdown--Celebrate the Season


Debbiexx

15 comments:

Helen said...

wow, what a great version, I love it!

Mau xx said...

This is Superb Debbie, well done you xx
I love the colours and the clip is a perfect touch. xx

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Debbie! I love the vintage feel and the colours. So many wonderful details. I think you've done a cracking good job!!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Fiona said...

Tim's is too busy for my taste prefer yours, it's lovely.

pooky said...

I think you did an awsome job!!! I love it! I can't wait to start mine...I'm running a little behind..hehe..keep on trying! You can do it!!

Pauline said...

Wow, what a fantastic design, so vintage and fab!

Claire said...

It's brilliant hun - well done, cos this is something I really would not try. Hugs, Claire x

Joy said...

Well if this is your first Tim Holtz tag I think you have done a fantastic job, it looks awesome... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jane said...

Wow! Your tag is stunning Debbie! I love all your gorgeous ephemera details! you did an excellent job! look forward to seeing more! hugs, Jane x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Looks great!! I love how you distressed the edges! The background is nice too : )


Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube

DesignerDiva said...

Wow Debbie this is pretty special, I love all Tims stuff and yours is right up there with the big man!
Just read your profile - how cool sharing a birthday with the other big man lol! And we have so much in common, shawshank and green mile are 2 of my favs and pigs! And paper crafting of course!!

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with Lisa's challenge
Hugs Laurie x

NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Debbie! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie TT DT

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous tag Debbie :-) Your interpretation of Tim's is brilliant ! I am sure Tim would be proud to know that he inspired you to make this :-)

Congratulations !! You have won the $50 spree to Simon Says Stamp !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

aww ,, I just saw your piccy of the piglets on your sidebar :-) I want one too ,,, sooo cute !! :-)

Ani said...

I love Tim Holtz style and your tag is fab!
Hugs, Ani