Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 22 February 2012

Stampotique Monster Tag~

Hello Ladies,

Hope you have had a nice day and your weather has been better than mine...It has been raining and windy all day today, what a boar!

I usually go out for a walk every day with my friend Christine, but not today, when that happens I have a backup plan....My Zumba Dance Game on the Wii!! Ha Ha.
Once I start dancing I often wonder if it would be better to go for a walk and get wet!! I end up really wrecked, but it is fun tho'.

I have been ironing today and doing inside jobs like bathroom and hall/landing cleaning....Yak!
But tonight I have had a bit of a play and have come up with something grungy and wacky for the stampotique Challenge.
I just love this Monster and Shroom and was delighted that the challenge meant I could have another play with him!





I decided to make a big tag and pop it in the "Smash" type book I am making.
I inked the tag with purple and pink inks and acrylic paints, then used a number of stamps to stamp on the background, then I stamped and coloured both the monster and the shroom. I have finished it off by adding a Tim Holtz distressed tatty banner and stamping the word Trek on it.

Entering this into:

Stampotique Designers Ch--Purple, Pink and Black

Alphabet Challenge--Animals

Craft us Crazy--Favorite Things

One Stop--Create Your Own Background

Paperplay--Critters

Debbiexx

22 comments:

Mau xx said...

awww! Debbie this is great and what a brill little image... Love the colours.
Very Windy here too, but so busy with new bedroom that between shopping and slaving I haven't felt it....lol nearly done though and then I will be back crafting :))
Hugs Mau xx

Jane Wetzel said...

lovely tag and use of these colors! yes...that little monster is ADORABLE! lol glad u joined us at Stampotique!

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, love it!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tag with one of my favourite Stampotique stamps! Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge!

Maria Sabina R. said...

that s a cute monster! thanks for sharing your creation at SDC

Willy said...

Love your tag, Debbie! It's so cute.... Thanks for joining us at SDC 49.

Tammy said...

Fabulous tag Debbie!! I love that little monster! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Vicki G said...

GORGEOUS TAG! Amazing colours, CUTE Monster! Thanks for playing with us this week

Vicki

Lori said...

Darling tag with such a cute monster! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

Crystal said...

Fantastic tag Debbie, what a cute image!!!!

Unknown said...

Awww Debbie, this is gorgeous, love that fun monster he he... and well done on doing the zumba :) I am so lazy to do any exercise. Hugs xxx

Debbie Dolphin said...

Gorgeous tag Debbie. I do love these stamps xxx
Hugs
Debbie xx

Carla said...

beautiful tag,Debbie. I do love making tags and love these stamps too!

Kaz said...

Love this tag especially Keykeeper with his dots! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Debbie said...

LOve this tag! What a fabulous background! He is too cute!

Debbie
^..^

Carol Q said...

love your tag - great background.

Mandy Makes and Mends said...

love your tag the monster is on my wish list....your background is fab x

Gez Butterworth said...

Fantastic tag! Great choice of images. What a fab idea to use it in your book.. I quite often do that.. it's a great idea. :)

Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers challenge.

Ana K. said...

Love your tag, Debbie!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the background you have created on this card, so cute! Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge.

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Great tag and what a fab background! xoxo

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Congrats on being featured on SDC - awesome project! Hoping you'll join us again for our current Wearable Art Challenge!
Val :)