Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 27 August 2012

Tired but still here!



Hello Ladies~

Hope I find you well and enjoying Bank Holiday Monday.
Unfortunately it is Raining here!! 
Well what did you expect....It's a Bank Holiday!!

My Blogging has been abit slow of late, but that is due to my friend Angie and I returning from a fabulous "Retreat" in Lancashire, where we got to Craft for two full days, it was bliss.

Got alot of catching up to do at home now tho', so can only blog when my jobs are done!!
Having a few hours off from housework after I have tackled my Mount Everest of Ironing, so the quicker I can get that done the quicker I can "Play".

Before bed last night I made a card for the Stampotique Challenge, so here it is.
They have asked for a "One Layer" card, not something I am very good at, but I am always up for a challenge!!




I have used a Stampotique Rubber Stamp called Daniel Torrente, and rain drops and border stamps by Claudine Hellmuth called "Doodles". The Sentiment is from a Vacation set I have had for ages, not sure of the make tho'. The little bird on the hat and sentiment is from a set by Craftwork Cards.
I have used Tim Holtz distress markers for all the colouring and did some doodling round the edges.


Entering into:


Anything Goes--Make your own background

Stampotique Designers--One Layer Card


Debbie XX

13 comments:

Faye said...

Very cool Debbie, very, very cool. X

Chris said...

I think it's brilliant, great choice of stamps and sentiment and just the right amount of background!
Chris
x

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Debbie, love, love, love your one layer card. This is brilliant! Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week. Gez

Glad you had a lovely time. Sounds like you've been in my neck of the woods!?!

Sam & Poppy said...

Love, love, love this Debbie.
Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique this week.

Fiona said...

What d'you mean "you are not very good" at one layer ? You rocked this challenge Deb, good combination of different stamps too.
xx

Basement Stamper said...

Awesome job at the one layer challenge, love those little dots at the bottom. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Unknown said...

Great card Debbie, I think I would fine it difficult to make a one layer card. I love the little bird perched on the hat and sentiment.
Glad you had a great time at the retreat, where did you hear about that one? Look forward to seeing your creations from the retreat so 'hurry up with the ironing!' :)
Love
Dawn xxx

Unknown said...

LOVE this fun card! TOO cute!

Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

Jenn
DT

Debbie said...

I love it Debbie! A unique stamp and I like the colors in the raindrops!

Joanie said...

Fab! Love the simplicity of it.

Thank you for joining in with us at Anything Goes.

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Awesome card! Love the doodling and the birdies! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique this week. Xoxo

Reflective Art Studio said...

Way to use your inspiration for the day. I love that. Nicely done.
Thank for joining us the Stampotique challenge this week.
Hope to see you again very soon.
Sarinda

ARTfulWings said...

This is such a fun card - love love love it. Thank you for joining in with us at Stampotique and hope to see you again soon. Polly