Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 26 January 2013

Sweet Stampin' Challenge~Ribbons.


Hello Girls,

Another weekend, and that means another great challenge over at "Sweet Stampin'".

This week it's "Ribbons" and our Sponsor  is "Crafty Ribbons".
So why not have a go at this weeks "easy" challenge.



I have a Great Big Tag for you today. It is made with a 8x3 Manila tag which I have sprayed with Dylusion inks, and stamped over with dylusion stamps. The "Big Lady" is also a Dylusions Set....Can you see where this is going!!  Ye it's no secret I adore Dyan's products.

To see more of her lovely crafty goodies visit "Art From The Heart"  here.

My colouring is a mix of inks and Pro-Markers, I have also paper pieced the jacket and socks with scraps.
I have just bought this lovely brown ruched ribbon and chunky button from Craft Inspirations of Preston.

ENTERING:

Dutch Dare--Winged Things

I love Pro-Markers--Anything Goes

Kaboodle Doodles--Ribbons

Quirky Crafts--Rainbow Colours

The Cutie Pie--3 Different Textures

Debbiex




21 comments:

Faye said...

Love, love, love this tag Debbie. I always love these kind of projects from you, I wish I could pull them off. Did you spray directly onto the tag. Have a great weekend. X

Tracey T said...

A fabulous tag, Debbie. I wouldn't know where to start with something like this, but you've done a brilliant job. xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab tag Debbie!

Susan xx

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, oh wow fab tag! I also wish I could make something like this but again wouldn't know how to go about it!!

Sarah

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Love the background work on your tag. Is it mixed media?

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Ribbons” Challenge!

Kath - Admin
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Vicky said...

So very cute hun...I love it!!..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

This is adorable!

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Lynsey said...

What a fun tag Debbie!
Hugs Lynsey x

Cumbrianlass said...

A great creation, thanks for joining in the lejdesigns Challenge
Janet

Cumbrianlass said...

Sorry me again, I had the wrong hat on!!
Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
Janet

The Gov. said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

Unknown said...

Debbie, this is so fun ha ha , love the image on your tag :) and thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week . Good luck xx

Natali said...

Lovely tag with amazing combination of patterned paper and your colouring. Gorgeous touch of ribbon on it.
Hugs
Natali

Debs said...

Fabulous tag Debbie - love the background technique.
Thanks for playing along with us at Cutie Pies this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely tag
Thank you for joining us this time at Dutch Dare
Love Jan
xx

Anonymous said...

Great tag! The 3D elements look awesome, thanks for entering it into the Quirky Crafts Challenge!
Daire - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

Spyder said...

What a fabulous Tag! Thank you so much for joining Quirky Craft's Rainbow Bright Challenge this time round, a new challenge starts this Sunday evening, hope to see you there too!
(Lyn)

Jenny said...

What a funky image Debbie. Lovin' it! hugs x

susiestacey said...

Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie 3 textures challenge and good luck x Susan x

Caro said...

What a gorgeous tag! Thanks for joining in with the fun at The Quirky Crafts Challenge blog.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous tag! Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies x