Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 16 May 2013

Trinket Box~

Hiya Girls~

Sorry I have not been around for ages, busy busy busy!!
Do you ever have a few weeks like that!

Today I had a lovely meet up with my friends at a Workshop I ran to make a Tag Book. What great fun we had using lots of Stamps, frantage, Embossing Folders, Pretty papers and Inks, we mostly finished the Front Covers and are looking forward to making all the Tags we are putting in the Book.

I have another project to show you now.
It is my Niece's Birthday today and she wanted me to make her a box for her jewellery (I made her Mum one back in February and she asked for a similar one).
I decided to use the Tim Holtz Birdcage Die this time, used the Sewing Room Die on the last one, I love all these dies by Tim they are just so nice.



I painted the box with Kaisercolour and then stuck on Pretty Paper.
The Papers used are from Which Craft and made by Pion Designs, these papers are quite expensive but are stunning there are lots of different patterns to choose from too.
Most of the flowers are Hobby House and Crafty individuals, the flat back large pearls are from my stash. The sentiment and butterfly are both freebies from the latest ScrapBook Magazine.

Entering Into;

Crazy 4 Ch--Open Challenge

Crafty Calender--Blossoms and Blooms

Diva's By Design--Shape it up

Love to Create--For a lady

One Stop--Add some Glitter

Sentimental Sunday--For a Special Woman

Simon Says Ch--Flower Power

DebbieX

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous box Debbie I too have one to complete for my niece - a place for her to add her favourite things xx

Sheila said...

Wow Debbie this is beautiful. Can I ask where you get your gorgeous boxes pls? I can never seem to find anything to alter like this as enfield has very poor craft supplies - only the range! X

Sheila said...

Thanks for info. Off to have a wee lookie ha ha can see credit card taking a bashing. May email you some questions about paints etc x have good weekend

Jennie Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous Debbie and what a lovely present. I love those Pion Design papers and they go so well with all your embellishments. Have a lovely weekend x

Claire said...

This is fabulous - what a lovely gift. Hugs, Claire x

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful box and so gorgeously decorated, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Debs said...

Simply stunning! I love it :o)
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Debbie, such a lovely keepsake box
Hugs
Dawn x

Lynsey said...

Wow Debbie what a lovely gift! I bet your niece loved it!
Hugs Lynsey x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful box

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Sandra Carey said...

Love you altered box thanks for joining us at L.T.C. this week hope to see you again Hugs Sandra DT x

Kathy said...

What a beautiful box, so beautifully decorated. Thanks for joining us for the special woman challenge at Sentimental Sundays.

Mau xx said...

What a pretty box for her Debbie, I bet she loved it.
Hugs Mau xx