Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 12 September 2013

Prima Doll Tag~

Hi there Girls,
Oh wow it's a tad cold here, last night I even had my fire on for an hour while I was crafting, hard to believe you can go from hot to cold in a short space of time. Ah, Goodbye Summer, see you again soon!!
I have a Prima Doll Tag to show you today.
I made this a while ago, but I forgot to post it. I have used some Bo-Bunny papers, and a Tim Holtz Weathered Clock Die. the Prima Doll's clothes are PP, but not sure what paper I used for this, it was just an off cut. Hair is coloured with Pro-markers.

 
 
 
 
Entering into:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 DebbieX

7 comments:

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

Jo

brenda said...

Such an inspirational tag Debbie, great use of the Timmy clock and image.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Jennie Atkinson said...

A gorgeous tag Debbie, love the colours you have used. Sorry not to have been visiting lately, I will hopefully start catching up soon. Have a lovely weekend x

Dotty Jo said...

Wow debbie, you certainly work magic with these paper doll stamps! LOVELY, Jo x

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful tag Debbie, I love the design and colours. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts for our butterfly challenge x

vania said...

lovely project
thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge
Vania

AN said...

Aivan ihana tagi! Onnittelut ! :)