Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 5 October 2013

Autumn at Sweet Stampin'~

Hi Girls~

Another Saturday means Challenge Time over at Sweet Stampin'. As the weather has moved on from Summer, our Challenge this week is Autumn. (Must admit to liking this time of year!)
Our Sponsors this week are Cuddly Buddly.

I have stamped this Hero Art's tree stamp onto some paper from my stash (it already has the bottom right corner text and images already on it). I also made a Banner type sentiment with some Anna Griffin stamps. I have also used some natural twine, a big wood button and my favourite Hobby House pearls.



Debbiex

8 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. I love the tree with the added pearls and the sentiment looks fabulous.
Sue xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is really pretty Debbie. I know it has the masculine element, but it is pretty! Love it. X

Natali said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Love how you playing with colours and gorgeous idea with pearls on tree.
Hugs,
Natali

Gail said...

I love this card...that tree is outstanding. Pretty colors, wonderful layout! --Gail

Christine Dol said...

Your fall card debbie is fabulous. Love the tree and the twine.

Lynsey said...

Fab card Debbie!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

Great card Debbie and thanks for the wonderful message on my Blog :)
Hugs
Dawn x

Mau xx said...

This is beautiful! love what you did with the tree.
Hugs Mau xx