Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 23 January 2014

Is it Johnny Depp!!


Hi Girls, Hope I find you all well, we had rain, bright sunshine and hail all in one day today....daft!

I have been busy making Diamond Wedding Invitations this week for a couple round the corner. I don't know them but they were a lovely couple who had been together over 70 years, how wonderful is that?

I have a Large Tag to show you today.
I have used a Prima Doll Tag for the base and blended the background with Tim inks, and then covered it in bits of washi tape. I have also used a Studio 90 Stencil in a Honeycomb pattern on the background.
The Sentiment is from a Sam Poole set called "Art Phrases". The Stamped image is The Mad Hatter by Octopode, this image always reminds me of Johnny Depp!! (I think as Willy Wonka!!) The image is coloured with Pro-Markers.




Entering into:

A Gem of a Ch--For the Boys

Charisma Cardz Ch--It's a boy Thing

Dream Valley--Boys/Men

Diva's by Design--Anything Goes

Fab n' Funky--All about Words

I love Pro-Markers--For the Boys

Brown Sugar--Anything Goes

Debbiexx







8 comments:

Judith said...

Aw - so cute - I just love your colours on this tag - thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs judith x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe Debbie, you must be talking about Auckland surely! Our weather is crazy like that! Love your tag, it's so fun! Very 'Johnny Depp'!! Fantastic background, love the washi tape with the ink finishes. Looks fabulous and your sentiment is perfect for our current challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week. Good luck! Hugs, Wends ~ Fab 'n' Funky DT

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous Tag. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning Debs :) what a fun tag!!! So many detail and fabulous colors, love it. Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx

Janice said...

Super tag, thanks for playing at Divas, Jx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulou tag and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Ciska said...

Great inspirational tag, thank you for playing along with us @ Fab 'n Funky :)

Helen said...

Great tag, Debbie - love the colours and I can see why you say it reminds you of Johnny Depp!!

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen N x