Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 14 May 2015

Vintage Baby Boy~


Hi Girls

Hope I find you all well.
I hope the weather is nice where you are (mind you it's gunna be better where I am going on Monday.....Spain for a week with Mum and Sister Mandy. It has come round so quick, one minute it's January next it's May!!


I have been busy lately. Now my Children have both moved into their own homes, I have tons of decorating to do! So one room down and another started, so this weekend is Painting walls (like last weekend), I will be ready for that break next week!!

So I have a quick card to show you today. My Daughter asked for a card for her work friend that was a bit vintage and old worldy, think this fits the bill ok.



Not sure what make these papers are, bought them a few months ago. One side has this hexigon pattern and the other has these vintage toppers on, lovely little old cycle, perfect for a quick card. The sentiment is pc generated. I have used some leftover spotty paper for the border and that edge is an X cut punch. You cannot really tell but it's a nice sage green colour so I have teamed it up with a brown matting layer.
Debbiex


1 comment:

Sheila said...

Love that image. Is it a digi? Great colour card. Been hectic and I have neglected my fav blogs but hopefully back to normal very soon. Hope you enjoy your wee holiday. X