Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 30 June 2015

Inky Playtime...


Hi Ladies

I have had quite a play in my Craft Room this week, not only because I have had a few commissions to attend to but because I have sprained my ankle yet again. I did visit the doctor this morning and he has suggested physio, what an inconvenience it is, no Zumba, no gym, no driving, no nothing....accept good old crafting, that is easy when you can sit down half the day!!

So I have a few things to show you, but I will put stuff on again this week, I will show you a card I made for the Stampotique Challenge first so here it is:


I have used a lovely "Clarity" mask called "Circle's box frame"and used Tim Holtz distress inks through it in Mowed Lawn and Dusty Concord. I sprinkled with water after to take some ink off in places. This lovely lady stamp with wings and the number stamps are by Paper Artsy and are called "One Penny Plate".

Entering into  ;

Stampotique Designers Challenge==Give Wings


Debbie X


1 comment:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous x