Wednesday, 26 May 2010
Lilac distressed Flowers~~
Decided to do a bit of distressing this afternoon, and even though I used these flowers on the last card, I wanted to see if I could make them look different on this card...I think I did!
I have just bought this lilac Tim Holtz ink, so thought I would have a go with this too.
I have stamped and embossed the flower image, then matted up on DCWV Latte stack, I have distressed the edges by sanding them with a paper file.
I have chosen the script in the cuttlebug embossing folder and matted this aswell.
I have followed the sketch on Truly Scrumptious and this asked for 5 embellishments, hence the 5 flowers. Four are cut with a NS punch including the leaves, and the other is from my stash, I wrapped ribbon round to give it some dimention.
Entered into the following challenges: